What's new

[Gallery] Iranian Armed Forces

It's the Austrian sniper rifle, Steyr HS.50. Iran bought about 800 rifles from Austria in 2006.
It's renamed to Sayyad-2 and if I'm not mistaken, it's currently being produced in Iran too.

MiG-29 pics please? :pop:
Killo sub pics please? :pop:

MiG-29 pics please? :pop:
Killo sub pics please? :pop:

There are lots of Pics of Mig-29 fighters in previous pages, just take a look.

170389_147.jpg

vddj4hytc4rhayth9z.jpg

109989_742.jpg

IMAGE634295690522612211.jpg

what a stupid soldier the right side. big triceps and biceps for what? you gonna show your biceps and triceps to the enemy? its a problem for a soldier when the triceps and biceps are getting in the way:laughcry:...

he can go better to the circus.

what a stupid soldier the right side. big triceps and biceps for what? you gonna show your biceps and triceps to the enemy? its a problem for a soldier when the triceps and biceps are getting in the way:laughcry:...

he can go better to the circus.

The solider in the pic has passed away.

I suggest you remove this highly disrespectful comment.

RIP brave solider, you won't be forgotten. Thank you for defending Iran.

What???? The government is watching military parade from a roadside tent (cloth canopy) not from some decent building structure. Why????

During military day the main military parade takes place in the Tehran capital of Iran which in president and minister of defense and foreign guests would attend it, meanwhile the same parade with smaller proportion takes place all over country at least in main cities i.e. capital of all Provinces, it's one of them which I'm sure took place in a remote town.

So, I've heard that the IRGC is better equip and trained than the IRIA, is this true?

So, I've heard that the IRGC is better equip and trained than the IRIA, is this true?

As far as they've got different missions and duties , one is classic and the other one is asymmetrical force comparing them (regular army and revolution guards) doesn't seem to be a logical and rational analysis, but the point is don't expect a revolutionary state to put its regular army in higher rank in comparison by revolutionary guards which are backbones of its entire defense system, that's why IRGC receives more budget .

"Inshore patrol craft firing HM-23 16 round 122mm MLRS

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/203899-pictures-iranian-armed-forces-12.html#ixzz2dRUj78Rp"

Presumably these are unguided? What is the purpose of these boats?

And which of the Iraqi AF aircraft are still in service?

Good info and pics :)

As far as they've got different missions and duties , one is classic and the other one is asymmetrical force comparing them (regular army and revolution guards) doesn't seem to be a logical and rational analysis, but the point is don't expect a revolutionary state to put its regular army in higher rank in comparison by revolutionary guards which are backbones of its entire defense system, that's why IRGC receives more budget .

Not going to lie to you, I seriously don't understand this type of logic. But hey, to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom