What's new

Pictures of Big organization's headquarters of ur country

Ok, as a pakistani, I have to admit, Indians are doing much much better than pak. We all know India portrays itself as a next super power even though they have massive internal conflicts that they dont report. Pakistan on the other hand does pretty well too but our media portrays negativity all the time. Ive always been very jealous of Banglore. If we manage to get only 1 big company from india, we can do pretty well. I hope microsoft or google bring in some investment

Ok, as a pakistani, I have to admit, Indians are doing much much better than pak. We all know India portrays itself as a next super power even though they have massive internal conflicts that they dont report. Pakistan on the other hand does pretty well too but our media portrays negativity all the time. Ive always been very jealous of Banglore. If we manage to get only 1 big company from india, we can do pretty well. I hope microsoft or google bring in some investment

Basically what Pakistan needs is a home-grown Pakistani company similar to Infosys, TCS or HCl. Once this happens , the others will automatically follow suit. It would also make sense to promote a cluster of cities as IT hubs. For example, in India in the early 2000s , some state governments took the initiative to promote their states as software hubs by offering various lucrative sops to the companiesThis resulted in the creation of major IT hubs. They are(with approximate software exports in 2010-11) Bangalore (15B$),Chennai(10B$),NCR(9-10B$),Hyderabad(8-9B$),Pune(6B$)and Mumbai(4B$).

Telenor Pakistan

2007_a.jpg

state life insurance pakistan head quarters

Karachi%20-%20State%20Life%20Building%20-%2005%20copy.jpg

Karachi%20-%20State%20Life%20Building%20-%2007%20copy.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom