What's new

Pictures from rural Punjab

9536518535_b5b692d6dd_b.jpg

9539300028_7c77ca120a_b.jpg

@salaara579 please let me do my job and dont destroy my thread with these low quality pictures ok?

1) It is not your thread. You do not own it.

2) Any member, including @salaara579, can post as many times on this thread as they want, just as long as it is not off-topic. The quality of the pictures does not matter.

3) A little politeness goes a long way.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) It is not your thread. You do not own it.

2) Any member, including @salaara579, can post as many times on this thread as they want, just as long as it is not off-topic. The quality of the pictures does not matter.

3) A little politeness goes a long way.

yes it is my thread, because its my idea and i started it and purpose of this thread is to present punjab as beautiful place not a paindu dirty third world stinky place

and i should guarantee that my thread doesnt get damaged by low quality pictures

if you have any quarrels start your own thread and post low quality paindu pictures as much as you want

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it is my thread, because its my idea and i started it and purpose of this thread is to present punjab as beautiful place not a paindu dirty third world stinky place

and i should guarantee that my thread doesnt get damaged by low quality pictures

if you have any quarrels start your own thread and post low quality paindu pictures as much as you want

Not really. This is a public forum, public being the carrier word and forum the still important follower. What you are asking defeats the whole purpose of this shindig. If you want exclusivity, best start a blog. The guarantee for the quality of the thread is an equal and collective responsibility of all the members, the guarantee for relevancy only of the mods. You and I hold no authority, best we understand our place.

Or, you could just be nice to the other posters, goes a long way. I'm sure salaara579 would not have mind your request.

ps: I could start flooding this thread with the "paindu pictures" you so very much hate, but then I believe in politeness.

Not really. This is a public forum, public being the carrier word and forum the still important follower. What you are asking defeats the whole purpose of this shindig. If you want exclusivity, best start a blog. The guarantee for the quality of the thread is an equal and collective responsibility of all the members, the guarantee for relevancy only of the mods. You and I hold no authority, best we understand our place.

Or, you could just be nice to the other posters, goes a long way. I'm sure salaara579 would not have mind your request.

ps: I could start flooding this thread with the "paindu pictures" you so very much hate, but then I believe in politeness.

then i will try to make you delete those posts and eventually report it

no i dont have the right, but technically its still my thread and i want the thread in my own way because its my idea

i think the matter is solved and there is no need to jump on something about as third party

then i will try to make you delete those posts and eventually report it

no i dont have the right, but technically its still my thread and i want the thread in my own way because its my idea

i think the matter is solved and there is no need to jump on something about as third party

Not really. I have half a mind of re-posting whatever salaara579 posted and then asking you to have it removed which ever way you can.

Of course. We appreciate that and would be more than glad to stay at bay if only you ask politely. The only reason why salaara579 posted here was because he liked your idea, your thread and so wanted to contribute to it in hopes of furthering it, intending to better it. That must be appreciated instead of snubbed. Even more so when he was well within his rights.

Anyway, continue the good work. It is a good thread.

10935473136_40d4324e95_b.jpg

Sunset over ver the M-2 Motorway on the way to Lahore, Pakistan. 
10927093044_588900dc4b_b.jpg

A view by Sher Shah Suri, a Mughal emperor, whose real name was Farid Khan, hangs on a wall at the fort. Qila Rohtas or Rohtas Fort , had built by Sher Shah Suri, after another Mughal emperor Humayun invaded his troops in 1939. This historical garrison fort built by king Farid Khan, is located near the city of Jhelum Pakistan, to subdue the warrior tribes of North Punjab, This fort is about 4 km in circumference. The Rohtas fort was built to crush the local tribes of Potohar who were fiercely independent and loyal to Emperor Humayun. It took 8 years to built the Rohtas fort.Photo by Abid zia

10927086454_1d4c8f9cee_b.jpg

Last edited:
Punjab is the best now weather its on this side of border or the Pakistan side

@cb4

Thats neither Sindh nor Punjab its KP's Hazara Division.

The Truck is moving towards Haripur,Havelian and Abbottabad. This road leads to China Dude.

The Place where it is now is Hassan Abdal.

Farms and trees r in other places too besides Punjab.
Karakouram highway ....... but this is Zilla attock, still inside punjab :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom