What's new

Pictures from Isreal pirat attack on turkish boats

In 2 of the pictures, you could see an Israeli commando crying lmao.

i loved that cant get pictures out of my head were they are killing insulting children and laughing . These commands were not good after all ? Beaten up by civilians lol:victory:

Serves them right.
I would take this in place of genocidal blockade any day.

Makes me wonder what people here in the forum would do if they had guns and were in the same position as these Israeli commandos. I suspect the results would have been just as bloody.

You are mocking soldiers who were ordered on the boats by their leaders. You should be questioning those decisions instead of mocking these soldiers. These pictures showing the beatings of the Israeli soldiers just makes your case weak and justifies the actions of the Israelis.

Makes me wonder what people here in the forum would do if they had guns and were in the same position as these Israeli commandos. I suspect the results would have been just as bloody.

You are mocking soldiers who were ordered on the boats by their leaders. You should be questioning those decisions instead of mocking these soldiers. These pictures showing the beatings of the Israeli soldiers just makes your case weak and justifies the actions of the Israelis.

Compare to what Isreal have done in 60% its noting. They should have done like isreals in Gaza. Put all these soldiers in a room and blow it up. Thats how Isrealies fight.

Difference between Indians and Pakistan. I have never seen a Indian condem action by there terrorist friends Isreal. What more can i say ? :( :pakistan:

Yeah, oppress a people for 6 plus decades, ram your ships filled with your people on someone's land and take it as your own and then expect peace in return. Wow..............

gaza is not israel anyways so I dont see what right the pigs have to stop anyone from going there. If you board my ship , you must do so at your own peril.

Case can not be registered,,,US will veto that....
The only case that can be registered is to go to a full fledged war with Israel...

If those civilians beat up soldiers over a bag of onions, then the latter's shooting is retaliatory, if only heavy-handed.

If those civilians beat up soldiers over a bag of onions, then the latter's shooting is retaliatory, if only heavy-handed.

Do you know they fired first when they were on the helicopter
Read some credible news or watch unbiased channels...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom