What's new

Pictures from cities: Karachi

Are you a paindoo or what? If you had some brain left at all you would know Karachi continues to receive migrants from all over Pakistan including Punjab.
And yeah war torn lmaoooooo, oyeeeee bholayyy badshahhhhhhhhh

come on, you didnt have to be harsh derogatory to a fellow countryman

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

I wouldnt visit karachi. Its ghetto as hell and everyone is affiliated with some kind of political party. Plus we have mobile snatchers who would kill you in a heart beat over a 1000 rps phone. Than we have target killings. Than we have an extremely corrupt govt that is not elected by the people, but its a huge family that runs the whole province. Lukman has done a show on that and he mentions how everyone in the sindh govt is related to each other.

you are brain washed 6 yr old kid

Also more and more people from sindh, specially karachi and other war torn areas of pak are moving to lahore. Why? Lahore got a proper infrustructure, a policing system, a proper government etc. Lahores real estate is on the boom rightnow. Lahores economy is rising because elite community of pak prefers to live in lahore as its one of the most safest and cleanest city in pak.

With the exception of Dengue!!

Are you a paindoo or what? If you had some brain left at all you would know Karachi continues to receive migrants from all over Pakistan including Punjab. As for infrastructure lmao, another wet dream of yours.
And yeah war torn lmaoooooo, oyeeeee bholayyy badshahhhhhhhhh
lolz look whose brainwashed. I know for a fact that hundreds of business elites and families have moved to lahore from karachi because they are scared of their childrens safety. They cannot hide in DHA forever. Karachi is heavily politicized, there is no law and order. Karachi doesnt even have a chief police head couple days ago. ahhh... i know why you would argue that karachi is a safe place... you are from karachi.. enough said.

You are a follower of ganja brothers and their nanga league. Enough said. Hundreds of families moving to Lahore is a joke. Apart from the outskirts of Lahore like Bahria town etc, Lahore is nothing special, half of the buildings and houses in Lahore are crumbling. Now do us a favour and post pictures of your Lahore on the Lahore thread instead of barking your hate on this thread.
Come back to me when Lahore's HDI is higher than Karachi's.

You are a follower of ganja brothers and their nanga league. Enough said. Hundreds of families moving to Lahore is a joke. Apart from the outskirts of Lahore like Bahria town etc, Lahore is nothing special, half of the buildings and houses in Lahore are crumbling. Now do us a favour and post pictures of your Lahore on the Lahore thread instead of barking your hate on this thread.
Come back to me when Lahore's HDI is higher than Karachi's.
better than following ummm... umm.. MQM... PPP........god knows what else.... lol

Also more and more people from sindh, specially karachi and other war torn areas of pak are moving to lahore. Why? Lahore got a proper infrustructure, a policing system, a proper government etc. Lahores real estate is on the boom rightnow. Lahores economy is rising because elite community of pak prefers to live in lahore as its one of the most safest and cleanest city in pak.

You have got to be kidding mate...dont exaggerate please, if its a booming real estate market then how come the price of my plot in DHA lahore have gone down from PKR 6 million to PKR 4.5 million. I thought it was a good investement but it turned out to be a disaster for me. The land my brother bought in DHA karachi for PKR 7 mln about 20 years ago in Karachi is now worth Around 32 million.

Nice joke I realy enjoyed that.

You have got to be kidding mate...dont exaggerate please, if its a booming real estate market then how come the price of my plot in DHA lahore have gone down from PKR 6 million to PKR 4.5 million. I thought it was a good investement but it turned out to be a disaster for me. The land my brother bought in DHA karachi for PKR 7 mln about 20 years ago in Karachi is now worth Around 32 million.

Nice joke I realy enjoyed that.

Can any one tell me how much a plot costs in Gulistan e Jauhar Karachi?

port Qasim aerial view with surrounding mangroves

Mangroves_port_Qasim.jpg

welcome2.jpg

6116061792_b9e0dd962e_z.jpg

4970789081_30a24e7274_b.jpg

2310387268_5b2f74e617_b.jpg

4970797345_13a7a2a929_b.jpg

very nice man but i will happy if they make it some 150 or 200km away from karachi port :confused: both next to each other not good strategic option :frown:

very nice man but i will happy if they make it some 150 or 200km away from karachi port :confused: both next to each other not good strategic option :frown:

it will need a proper city, you cant make big ports and conduct big trades without a functioning city

Back
Top Bottom