What's new

Pictures from cities: Karachi

DHA COUNTRY & GOLF CLUB, KARACHI

4164342094_32ca31419c_z.jpg

DHA-golf.jpg

DHA-Golf-Club-Karachi..jpg

6136924221_8737b71a43.jpg

42289825.jpg

You see no one is asking you to bring your white friends to Karachi, and I really could care less which area is badly lit or not. You already ranted on this thread a while ago about how you hate this city. So no need to act like a broken tape recorder.

I'm just expressing my point of view on Karachi and some of the downfalls and major improvements the city needs to make. You guys are showing localized well maintained and modern areas these don't accurately represent the entire development level of the city.

I'm just expressing my point of view on Karachi and some of the downfalls and major improvements the city needs to make. You guys are showing localized well maintained and modern areas these don't accurately represent the entire development level of the city.

Most of the pics I posted on the last page are from middle class areas in Northern/Central Karachi. Obviously if you want me to post pics of Orangi or Lyari then you can keep dreaming. If this was a thread for Rio de Janeiro I wouldn't post pics of favelas etc.
In the last decade Karachi has completely changed.

the biggest improvement has been the improvement of non elite class infrastructure in the past non PPP era, previously only clifton and DHA cantonment used to have nice roads but now the roads have been improved through out the city.

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Most of the pics I posted on the last page are from middle class areas in Northern/Central Karachi. Obviously if you want me to post pics of Orangi or Lyari then you can keep dreaming. If this was a thread for Rio de Janeiro I wouldn't post pics of favelas etc.
In the last decade Karachi has completely changed.

too much MW2 my friend lol

I'm not asking you to show those parts of town. If I were to show you pictures of let's say NYC or another major city I'm not going to show you pictures of a coffee house, I would show the larger city, boulevards, main streets and avenues, sky scrapers, things like that.

Any ways what can you expect the nation as a whole lacks behind true modernity, apparently only Islamabad comes close on a wholistic level.

Though I'm still a firm believer in the potential of Gwadar, given the right management and planning it could be the next Hong Kong. Like Gwadar Hong Kong started out as a fishing village.

its been debated a lot of times that orangi town is not the ghetto now, it has become a lot improved even roads

20384459.jpg

Karachi could be like Istanbul but it sucks in comparison...sorry to say though I've never been to KHI I can tell the level of development is lacking in comparison to other international cities considering KHI is the financial capital of PK, I would expect better.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

its been debated a lot of times that orangi town is not the ghetto now, it has become a lot improved even roads

20384459.jpg

Wow that looks like some place straight out of Yemen.

karachi is gorgeous, never been there but plan to go soon!!! :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

I wouldnt visit karachi. Its ghetto as hell and everyone is affiliated with some kind of political party. Plus we have mobile snatchers who would kill you in a heart beat over a 1000 rps phone. Than we have target killings. Than we have an extremely corrupt govt that is not elected by the people, but its a huge family that runs the whole province. Lukman has done a show on that and he mentions how everyone in the sindh govt is related to each other.

Also more and more people from sindh, specially karachi and other war torn areas of pak are moving to lahore. Why? Lahore got a proper infrustructure, a policing system, a proper government etc. Lahores real estate is on the boom rightnow. Lahores economy is rising because elite community of pak prefers to live in lahore as its one of the most safest and cleanest city in pak.

Also more and more people from sindh, specially karachi and other war torn areas of pak are moving to lahore. Why? Lahore got a proper infrustructure, a policing system, a proper government etc. Lahores real estate is on the boom rightnow. Lahores economy is rising because elite community of pak prefers to live in lahore as its one of the most safest and cleanest city in pak.

Please keep your opinon with yourself. I only pray that KARACHI becomes free from all Political thugs like MQM, PPP, PML, JS, JI etc. & people should sincerely start loving karachi as it was. (Ameen)

Thanks

Are you a paindoo or what? If you had some brain left at all you would know Karachi continues to receive migrants from all over Pakistan including Punjab. As for infrastructure lmao, another wet dream of yours.
And yeah war torn lmaoooooo, oyeeeee bholayyy badshahhhhhhhhh

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom