What's new

Picture of the Day

gDVpytQ.jpg

Static line jump, a weekend can't get better than that in CF

You reminded of some guud times that we have had:

Pak_Army_Para-2.jpg

nice camera view, I know man those are good times but lets be honest , army life only seems rosy when you look back, when your doing it in the moment, its seems like hell with COC making your life brutal :)

This is picture is pretty inspiring isn't it. Beautiful!! Bravo!!!

space228-nuclear-glacier_62727_600x450.jpg

In a picture released December 20, the Moshniy glacier, located on the Russian archipelago Novaya Zemlya in the Arctic Ocean, calves chunks of ice and debris into a pattern reminiscent of a mushroom.

During the Cold War, Novaya Zemlya was the site of the most powerful nuclear device ever detonated. The energy released by the 50-megaton "Tsar" bomb was ten times that of all the explosions set off during World War II.

nice camera view, I know man those are good times but lets be honest , army life only seems rosy when you look back, when your doing it in the moment, its seems like hell with COC making your life brutal :)

Yeah, as they say in the military, time passes, but it passes through your arse :lol:

In this pic i was the stick leader, so i got the whole lot in view. The whole time i was worried about my stupid cam - one what if it wont work, two if it would slip out of my hand and kill someone down there.

Back
Top Bottom