What's new

Picture of the Day

22281571_10154860508026766_2896928300214002080_n.png

Just a taxi spotted in Riyadh, KSA #

22308967_10154860598651766_2365247897835629677_n.jpg

تصویریں بولتی ہیں !!

21686130_10154828593656766_3380246753501515226_n.jpg

Why take her to a restaurant, If you are going to humiliate her like that? #shame
Pakistan's heartless elite!

What a low life scum. A disgrace to Pakistan and humanity. Shame on the fucking restaurant who allow this to happen in their premises and don't throw these scums out. Shame on other guests in the hotel who silently witness this and don't protest to the restaurant management or boo the mother fucker out. If I ever witnessed that personally, I would invite that child to our table and have food with my family and fucking punch the man's teeth in if he uttered a single word.

21686130_10154828593656766_3380246753501515226_n.jpg

Why take her to a restaurant, If you are going to humiliate her like that? #shame
Pakistan's heartless elite!

What a low life scum. A disgrace to Pakistan and humanity. Shame on the fucking restaurant who allow this to happen in their premises and don't throw these scums out. Shame on other guests in the hotel who silently witness this and don't protest to the restaurant management or boo the mother fucker out. If I ever witnessed that personally, I would invite that child to our table and have food with my family and fucking punch the man's teeth in if he uttered a single word.
This is becoming a normal thing in our society.
I witnessed the same thing few months back at a local restaurant.
How derogatory it is to let your hungry servant watch while you eat shamelessly and he/she is not even allowed to sit.

I protested on this on two occasions, don't ask me how big a mess it turned out to be. Some people are just hopeless and it is wrong to even call them humans.

At an other occasion, i was at a restaurant with my wife and she noticed something similar but didn't told me about it until we were back home. That perhaps was the biggest argument and fight i had with her till now :P

Bnda maa behan aik kr dy aesay logon ke!!

I protested on this on two occasions, don't ask me how big a mess it turned out to be. Some people are just hopeless and it is wrong to even call them humans.

At an other occasion, i was at a restaurant with my wife and she noticed something similar but didn't told me about it until we were back home. That perhaps was the biggest argument and fight i had with her till now :P

Bnda maa behan aik kr dy aesay logon ke!!

Hi,

Now what will happen to that poor servant when the family gets home.

Back
Top Bottom