What's new

Picture of the Day

3a8be477f84ec3b86b932185c7afa337.jpg

Zipping the trousers!!

Last edited:
I kinda agree with this hope nobody is offended joke these people do no favours for islam but it's just a joke poster made from it :)

92c48805a86caa5a64c97fe1cd6b4344.jpg

i'm muslim but can laugh at myself

FOR THOSE WHO CARE!!!
b2707139c96c4ff99339854f36a49361.jpg

Captain Sandeep Singh receives trophy from Sultan Azlan Shah after the Indian team won the final against Malaysia at the Sultan Azlan Shah Hockey final match in Ipoh.

Peace journey

LAHORE: Sikh yatris arrive at Wagha to participate in the Besakhi Mela and the 540th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak. abid nawaz

FOR THOSE WHO CARE!!!
b2707139c96c4ff99339854f36a49361.jpg

Captain Sandeep Singh receives trophy from Sultan Azlan Shah after the Indian team won the final against Malaysia at the Sultan Azlan Shah Hockey final match in Ipoh.

I'm not even going to say what that thing on his head looks like!!!

:rofl:

US army soldier in Afghanistan has a message for the resistance.

4eff15ccb73638e0040470ef6f46b17a.jpg

After the message was received...
2c6836995a779b3248dba79e18f8f327.jpg

Rare happnings/ wonders in Nature…….

Sailing Stones
Sailing Stones.JPG

The mysterious moving stones of the packed-mud desert of Death Valley have been a center of scientific controversy for decades. Rocks weighing up to hundreds of pounds have been known to move up to hundreds of yards at a time. Some scientists have proposed that a combination of strong winds and surface ice account for these movements. However, this theory does not explain evidence of different rocks starting side by side and moving at different rates and in disparate directions. Moreover, the physics calculations do not fully support this theory as wind speeds of hundreds of miles per hour would be needed to move some of the stones.

Columnar Basalt
Columnar Basalt.JPG

When a thick lava flow cools it contracts vertically but cracks perpendicular to its directional flow with remarkable geometric regularity - in most cases forming a regular grid of remarkable hexagonal extrusions that almost appear to be made by man. One of the most famous such examples is the Giant's Causeway on the coast of Ireland (shown above) though the largest and most widely recognized would be Devil's Tower in Wyoming. Basalt also forms different but equally fascinating ways when eruptions are exposed to air or water.

Back
Top Bottom