What's new

Picture of the Day

IronDome420-111612081255.jpg

Iron dome hitting Hamas missile

deserves to be in stupid and funny.

It not stupid i think it cute and romantic that shining SECULAR India is progressing and marrying white girls cos they into diversity.
The pic is real took on my digital camera. The only reason his hands are white it cos he work in the bakery and she come to visit him and he didn't wash, cos he couldn't wait to meet his love.

It not stupid i think it cute and romantic that shining SECULAR India is progressing and marrying white girls cos they into diversity.
The pic is real took on my digital camera. The only reason his hands are white it cos he work in the bakery and she come to visit him and he didn't wash, cos he couldn't wait to meet his love.

Was wrong with marrying white girls its better than Pakistanis raping them in UK
Quit your trolling kid

Was wrong with marrying white girls its better than Pakistanis raping them in UK
Quit your trolling kid

what are you on about this is real not troll. i know shame on pakistanis did you see my pic in the newspaper too.

Looks like wax models to me the ones u see in madame tussauds

what a coffee mug? why you want to be a coffee mug what wrong with being yourself, nothing to be sharam about.

Nah im proud to be Indian and Sikh unlike a loser like you with rape on his mind shows your nature

Looks like wax models to me the ones u see in madame tussauds

Nah im proud to be Indian and Sikh unlike a loser like you with rape on his mind shows your nature

i got Sikh and Indian in the family of course women lolz and Turk and arab Moroccan women.

Back
Top Bottom