What's new

Picture of the Day

Was obama born in US or registered in hawaii.:lol:

Well, Obama has a birth certificate that says he was born in Hawaii. If Imran Khan can produce such a certificate, he is welcome to run for President too. I could vote for him. :D

69555_398093223595269_1849612127_n.jpg

=
=

The Friday Times:The Convert – Part I by Deborah Baker

=
=

Well, Obama has a birth certificate that says he was born in Hawaii. If Imran Khan can produce such a certificate, he is welcome to run for President too. I could vote for him. :D

Are you sure because there are two birth certificates one is from Kenya, produce us his real birth certificate.

Well that is the difference IK won't do fraud of making another birth certificate. But IK is Pakistani not american so you can't Vote for him.:Dcheckmate

Are you sure because there are two birth certificates one is from Kenya, produce us his real birth certificate.

Well that is the difference IK won't do fraud of making another birth certificate. But IK is Pakistani not american so you can't Vote for him.:Dcheckmate

Yes, I am sure about Obama's birth certificate.

Oh, and I can vote for IK too since I am a dual national. :D

woo bhi kaam nehi aita BLEACH kerta to change nazar aita :D

It better be mighty strong bleach used undiluted to work on that face! :lol:

Yes, I am sure about Obama's birth certificate.

Oh, and I can vote for IK too since I am a dual national. :D

It better be mighty strong bleach used undiluted to work on that face! :lol:

You are sure, but many many Americans are not sure, produce his real certificate.

No you cannot Vote for IK [supposedly in US], you earlier spoke of in context to getting american certificate and becoming president than can you vote for IK to which I replied no he can't do fraudulent practice of producing american certificate. Since IK is Pakistani so no you can't vote IK in US. You are getting confused take sometime to read before replying in excitement:lol:.

You are sure, but many many Americans are not sure, produce his real certificate.

No you cannot Vote for IK [supposedly in US], you earlier spoke of in context to getting american certificate and becoming president than can you vote for IK to which I replied no he can't do fraudulent practice of producing american certificate. Since IK is Pakistani so no you can't vote IK in US. You are getting confused take sometime to read before replying in excitement:lol:.

I can vote here or in Pakistan, for whichever candidate is running. ;)

I can vote here or in Pakistan, for whichever candidate is running. ;)

Yes Vote in Pakistan for Pakistani candidate, in case of US as per their policy with-in or outside US by means for US candidate, IK is not a US candidate I remain correct.;)

You can open another Thread on IK and let picture of the day Thread running for picture of the day.

Yes Vote in Pakistan for Pakistani candidate and in US for US candidate, IK is not US candidate i remain correct.;)

You can open another Thread on IK and let picture of the day Thread running for picture of the day.

Oh you are correct, but then, if so, Imran Khan cannot ever be like Abe Lincoln. :rofl:

Sure. Let's restart the thread with this great picture of the day: :lol:

I hope imran khan wins the party he is lion and i got proof.

0.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom