What's new

Picture of the Day

5e6a2f3b6fb139c7e7a352d13b05055a.jpg

eed3d4d6dad801f7bb16b9e6e7ab60cb.jpg

Inzmam as "Warrior Chief".:D

HAHAHAHA priceless. Somehow matches his "giant" appeal.

haha benazir looks nice but omg look at zardari looks like such a tribal twat how she married someone like him is beyond me

The Chinese Disabled People's Performing Art Troupe of deaf dancers perform the 'Thousand-hand Goddess of Mercy' in Beijing, China.

can anybody tanslate whats written on that second pic?

i will give it a shot (Finally on the street of the smart forfour)

Enjoy the practicality and comfort.
Room for two - and more!

Personal opinion
Really scary car to drive your knees are your front bumper and your bum is your trunk
:rofl:

Last edited:
First car I learned to drive, 1952 Hudson:

Sweet ride .....

Mr. Truthseeker, you brought me memories of my first car, Thanks! The best part was dropping girls home after school. Man those were the days.

Honda Prelude 1983 used, 5 gear stick shift, with some heavy duty speaker system.

Mr. Truthseeker, you brought me memories of my first car, Thanks! The best part was dropping girls home after school. Man those were the days.

Jeypore, the great thing about the 2-door 1952 Hudson was it had a huge, but cosy, back seat. Very cool for transporting girls ......

Jeypore, the great thing about the 2-door 1952 Hudson was it had a huge, but cosy, back seat. Very cool for transporting girls ......

Mine was not that cosy, but it did crammed 4 girls.

Last edited:
Tokyo Girls

Tokyo: Model make faces as they display creations of ‘Jill Stuart’ spring/summer collection during the Tokyo Girls Collection. afp

Back
Top Bottom