What's new

Picture of the Day

1c0100b9570405c60e5b1ead95334112.jpg

a lonely leaf..

Attachments

• AG-PhotoCollection-32 (30).jpg
    AG-PhotoCollection-32 (30).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 28
The Champions of Democracy and Freedom Rights protecting Freedom in Iraq :angry::angry:

Hi,

That is the true tragedy of iraq war. A planned gang rape and murder of the whole family----and the criminal goes scott free---.

If a black man rapes a white american girl---he is sentenced to life in prison without parole---but if a white men in uniform rape and kill an arab girl and whole of her familly----they go free---.

952db63619344bbab06548f2711a732d.jpg

Earthgrazer: The Great Daylight Fireball of 1972
Credit & Copyright: James M. Baker

Hi,

That is the true tragedy of iraq war. A planned gang rape and murder of the whole family----and the criminal goes scott free---.

If a black man rapes a white american girl---he is sentenced to life in prison without parole---but if a white men in uniform rape and kill an arab girl and whole of her familly----they go free---.

Mr. MastanKhan, this unfortunately, is the "privelege" or the benefit of doubt certain people in high positions get or give to others who commit such crimes to make sure they do not sit their time in jail for long or not at all.
I too am disgusted when I heard and read about the rapings in Iraq by several American soldiers/officers, it's a shame to their armed forces and i'm sure that was one of the few exceptions as the U.S. soldiers are not taught to be or act like this, just a few soldiers who went astray, but the fact is, the punishments are nothing at all compared to what "blacks" may seem to get when they commit something like that towards an e.g. white girl.
Anyways, let's not turn off-topic or de-rail this thread, I will stop talking about it but I just wanted to tell you that I do understand your point of view and that it is indeed sad but true on many occasions and I only used Iraq as an example.

On-topic: beautiful pictures of those little birds, the TruthSeeker.
All the images in this thread are funny and great at the same time by the way.

Back
Top Bottom