What's new

PICS : UAE celebrates the return of its brave soldiers from Yemen

StormBreaker

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
upload_2020-2-9_23-17-5.jpeg

The ceremonies were held in the presence of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces and Their Highnesses, Members of the Supreme Council, Rulers of the Emirates, Their Highnesses the Crown Princes and Deputy Rulers. | Above: Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid welcoming the soldiers who returned from Yemen.

upload_2020-2-9_23-17-29.jpeg

Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed welcoming soldiers who returned from Yemen.

upload_2020-2-9_23-17-52.jpeg

The General Command of the UAE Armed Forces said in a statement that the “Hawks of Zayed” within the Arab coalition, led by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, raised the banners of rightfulness, justice, redemption and sacrifice standing beside the brotherly Yemeni people.

upload_2020-2-9_23-18-18.jpeg

The military added the UAE played a major role in securing the security and stability of the liberated areas. The role of its humanitarian arm, the Red Crescent Authority, also came in for praise as did the support for the sectors of education, health, infrastructure, energy, social support, humanitarian and other kinds of assistance.

upload_2020-2-9_23-19-4.jpeg

Based on its fraternal and humanitarian duty, the valiant Emiratis fought a battle that will remain immortal, pioneering the reconstruction efforts in many liberated Yemeni governorates, providing livelihoods for its people, in order to normaliSe their lives, restore stability to them and open the doors of hope for the future before them, the military said.

upload_2020-2-9_23-19-34.jpeg

upload_2020-2-9_23-19-47.jpeg

upload_2020-2-9_23-19-56.jpeg

upload_2020-2-9_23-20-10.jpeg

I want this Mirage in PAF colors so badly !!!!!!!

upload_2020-2-9_23-20-42.jpeg

upload_2020-2-9_23-20-56.jpeg

upload_2020-2-9_23-21-7.jpeg

upload_2020-2-9_23-21-16.jpeg

upload_2020-2-9_23-21-26.jpeg

upload_2020-2-9_23-21-37.jpeg

upload_2020-2-9_23-21-47.jpeg

upload_2020-2-9_23-21-58.jpeg

Ahh, the last pic !!!! Looks so amazing, perfect for an icon of UAE Armed Forces.

They turned Yemen into hell
They Trapped and left their Foolish rival Saudis in the feces.
They annexed socotra island from Yemen.
UAE plays very big, dirty and bloody...

Now, They have been fighting in Libya and Somalia againist Turkey by their hired foreigners paramilitary army and secret proxy terrorist organisations..

I think it is no so far falling off fatal cliffs for them..

Is it mirage 2000?

Why do Pakistan want this?
Yes it is, only this machine is capable of playing the roles of Our current mirages better than them to the fullest. Can be used for Anti Ground and SEAD missions as well as Deep strike.
They turned Yemen into hell
They Trapped and left their Foolish rival Saudis in the feces.
They annexed socotra island from Yemen.
UAE plays very big, dirty and bloody...

Now, They have been fighting in Libya and Somalia againist Turkey by their hired foreigners paramilitary army and secret proxy terrorist organisations..

I think it is no so far falling off fatal cliffs for them..
Iran is more to blame here than GCC, Iran wanted a gateway to KSA through land, any sane country would launch an assault to keep its backdoor safe, just like Pak vs soviet, because had soviet absorbed afghan, next was Pak, WE ACTED !!!

Do UAE is done with Yemen or they are just rotating troops?

Do UAE is done with Yemen or they are just rotating troops?
The news is that, their goals have been achieved, UAE has returned completely, KSA and Yemeni Forces are staying in Yemen to facilitate rebuilding and aid...

On another note, Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed, Commander of UAE Armed forces and Vice Prince of Abu Dhabi, has adopted “Military First” ideology in which they will value the lives of their soldiers more than external causes which is correct in a sense.

They shouldn’t have marched to Yemen in the first place, so many soldiers as well as well ranking officers lost their lives for a cause that is not theirs to fight. They should have let KSA do the job. Now UAE is having economic crisis.

I also had a feeling, might be that, threats from Iran have been increasing lately, there might have been a deal between UAE and iran in which iran assured safety of UAE from BMs and CMs in return for UAE withdrawing from Yemen. This is also backed up by the fact that UAE is gonna host Expo 2020 this September onwards for 4-6 months i guess, so ensuring aerial security and avoiding any conflict will attract tourism as well as business.

UAE doesn’t have much direct problems or issues with Iran, rather, they have historic business relations, there are many small boat ports in UAE dedicated to trade with Iran, the recent skirmish as well as in the long term, the Yemeni conflict, saw a huge decline in the import of goods from UAE market to Iran.
If UAE and Iran build up relations, UAE might see a small boost and lift up in business. Egos destroy everything, let’s hope UAE plays it wisely and cleverly instead of following KSA.

@HRK @Signalian @aliyusuf @Mangus Ortus Novem
What are your comments on my guess ? And this might very well be the case, who knows.

The news is that, their goals have been achieved, UAE has returned completely, KSA and Yemeni Forces are staying in Yemen to facilitate rebuilding and aid...

On another note, Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed, Commander of UAE Armed forces and Vice Prince of Abu Dhabi, has adopted “Military First” ideology in which they will value the lives of their soldiers more than external causes which is correct in a sense.

They shouldn’t have marched to Yemen in the first place, so many soldiers as well as well ranking officers lost their lives for a cause that is not theirs to fight. They should have let KSA do the job. Now UAE is having economic crisis.

I also had a feeling, might be that, threats from Iran have been increasing lately, there might have been a deal between UAE and iran in which iran assured safety of UAE from BMs and CMs in return for UAE withdrawing from Yemen. This is also backed up by the fact that UAE is gonna host Expo 2020 this September onwards for 4-6 months i guess, so ensuring aerial security and avoiding any conflict will attract tourism as well as business.

UAE doesn’t have much direct problems or issues with Iran, rather, they have historic business relations, there are many small boat ports in UAE dedicated to trade with Iran, the recent skirmish as well as in the long term, the Yemeni conflict, saw a huge decline in the import of goods from UAE market to Iran.
If UAE and Iran build up relations, UAE might see a small boost and lift up in business. Egos destroy everything, let’s hope UAE plays it wisely and cleverly instead of following KSA.

What are your comments on my guess ? And this might very well be the case, who knows.

Last edited:

UAE doesn’t have much direct problems or issues with Iran, rather, they have historic business relations, there are many small boat ports in UAE dedicated to trade with Iran, the recent skirmish saw a huge decline in the import of goods from UAE market to Iran.

What were the objectives actually? And what has happened that the UAE is now saying objectives have been achieved? I have not been following this after the initial Saudi air raids into Yemen.

What were the objectives actually? And what has happened that the UAE is now saying objectives have been achieved? I have not been following this after the initial Saudi air raids into Yemen.
Neither do i, do go through the article i am posting below, there has been some disagreements, serious one’s between UAE and KSA military in Yemen. This is one of the reason.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ae-in-joint-bid-to-end-further-yemen-conflict

UAE has been interested in possibly annexing the port of Aden, while saudis are busy in pursuing original goals of weakening houthis.

I am actually surprised that if the mentioned thing is true, UAE has been playing cleverly. Applauses

Better late than never...

I am just happy that Khafee is now out of harms way!
Awaiting his return on forums...

Interesting and humble man tbh. Don’t know if you have met Arabs of UAE, but if you meet the right one, i am sure the impression will surely increase your bars of “GentleMen with confidence”

This could be a politically motivated western misinformation piece ... to create an impression that a wedge of differences have cropped between the two staunches of allies in the middle-east. Yemen could easily be winding up a costly military adventure in the face of a looming economic sluggishness facing the whole region. Even Saudi Arabia is beginning to feel the pinch. Is there any Arab source validating this news?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom