What's new

PICS : UAE celebrates the return of its brave soldiers from Yemen

In other words the losers who never fought with all the goodies they posses.

This could be a politically motivated western misinformation piece ... to create an impression that a wedge of differences have cropped between the two staunches of allies in the middle-east. Yemen could easily be winding up a costly military adventure in the face of a looming economic sluggishness facing the whole region. Even Saudi Arabia is beginning to feel the pinch. Is there any Arab source validating this news?
News of return ?
Prime minister of UAE, Sheikhs of all states of UAE, crown princes, MoD, everyone is welcoming them, and some hashtags are on number 1 regarding their return on twitter.

As for the reasons, UAE and KSA, neither would open up the reasons and their progress of Yemen war. In this sense, i might consider US based news outlet, authentic to at least 80-90% content.

It is not as if they actually fought on the ground. They bombed random targets from air killing mostly civilians. Yemeni campaign was a disaster and a humanitarian crisis with no planning or specific goals to achieve. They lost soldiers without even fighting which just sums up their state of affairs in Yemen.

They turned Yemen into hell
They Trapped and left their Foolish rival Saudis in the feces.
They annexed socotra island from Yemen.
UAE plays very big, dirty and bloody...

Now, They have been fighting in Libya and Somalia againist Turkey by their hired foreigners paramilitary army and secret proxy terrorist organisations..

I think it is no so far falling off fatal cliffs for them..

A little bit of unrest in the UAE can destroy Dubai's tourism and Abu Dhabi's oil industries.

News of return ?
Prime minister of UAE, Sheikhs of all states of UAE, crown princes, MoD, everyone is welcoming them, and some hashtags are on number 1 regarding their return on twitter.

As for the reasons, UAE and KSA, neither would open up the reasons and their progress of Yemen war. In this sense, i might consider US based news outlet, authentic to at least 80-90% content.
Oh I wrote Yemen, my mistake ...

This could be a politically motivated western misinformation piece ... to create an impression that a wedge of differences have cropped between the two staunches of allies in the middle-east. Yemen could easily be winding up a costly military adventure in the face of a looming economic sluggishness facing the whole region. Even Saudi Arabia is beginning to feel the pinch. Is there any Arab source validating this news?

I should have written UAE i.e. ...

This could be a politically motivated western misinformation piece ... to create an impression that a wedge of differences have cropped between the two staunches of allies in the middle-east. UAE could easily be winding up a costly military adventure in the face of a looming economic sluggishness facing the whole region. Even Saudi Arabia is beginning to feel the pinch. Is there any Arab source validating this news?

Oh I wrote Yemen, my mistake ...

I should have written UAE i.e. ...

This could be a politically motivated western misinformation piece ... to create an impression that a wedge of differences have cropped between the two staunches of allies in the middle-east. UAE could easily be winding up a costly military adventure in the face of a looming economic sluggishness facing the whole region. Even Saudi Arabia is beginning to feel the pinch. Is there any Arab source validating this news?
Brother,
It is a fact, that UAE is done with KSA, they are fed up with all the KSA mastery in the region. UAE has its own reputation and standard, which is far greater than KSA by any means, Dubai is one of the major reasons. A UAE that avoids KSA’s regional plays is better shining on map than a UAE that is forced to follow KSA orders due to GCC

Brother,
It is a fact, that UAE is done with KSA, they are fed up with all the KSA mastery in the region. UAE has its own reputation and standard, which is far greater than KSA by any means, Dubai is one of the major reasons. A UAE that avoids KSA’s regional plays is better shining on map than a UAE that is forced to follow KSA orders due to GCC
Lets get the same news from an Arab source. Then we can claim what you are suggesting.

They turned Yemen into hell
They Trapped and left their Foolish rival Saudis in the feces.
They annexed socotra island from Yemen.
UAE plays very big, dirty and bloody...

Now, They have been fighting in Libya and Somalia againist Turkey by their hired foreigners paramilitary army and secret proxy terrorist organisations..

I think it is no so far falling off fatal cliffs for them..

If not for the legitimate and UN-approved Arab coalition, Yemen would be 1 billion times worse and would have been turned into a fully Hezbollah-like controlled hellhole with no future. Instead 90% of Yemen has been liberated and great progress in the lives of the average Yemeni in the liberated areas is the result.

You are obviously ignorant. Nobody is "trapped" nor is anyone "foolish" here. KSA is more familiar with Yemen and the inner workings of Yemen than anyone else in the world. Nor is UAE a rival but a neighbor, a fellow Arab country and a close ally.

Nobody annexed anything. There are no UAE soldiers on Socotra. It is controlled jointly by the Yemeni government and KSA.

I am sure the UAE feels similarly about Turkey's role in Syria, Somalia and Libya.

As for falling off a cliff, what do you call's Erdogan's 9 year old failed intervention in Syria that continues to this day with zero results and only immense negative economic, social (massive refugee intake) and political consequences?

The news is that, their goals have been achieved, UAE has returned completely, KSA and Yemeni Forces are staying in Yemen to facilitate rebuilding and aid...

On another note, Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed, Commander of UAE Armed forces and Vice Prince of Abu Dhabi, has adopted “Military First” ideology in which they will value the lives of their soldiers more than external causes which is correct in a sense.

They shouldn’t have marched to Yemen in the first place, so many soldiers as well as well ranking officers lost their lives for a cause that is not theirs to fight. They should have let KSA do the job. Now UAE is having economic crisis.

I also had a feeling, might be that, threats from Iran have been increasing lately, there might have been a deal between UAE and iran in which iran assured safety of UAE from BMs and CMs in return for UAE withdrawing from Yemen. This is also backed up by the fact that UAE is gonna host Expo 2020 this September onwards for 4-6 months i guess, so ensuring aerial security and avoiding any conflict will attract tourism as well as business.

UAE doesn’t have much direct problems or issues with Iran, rather, they have historic business relations, there are many small boat ports in UAE dedicated to trade with Iran, the recent skirmish as well as in the long term, the Yemeni conflict, saw a huge decline in the import of goods from UAE market to Iran.
If UAE and Iran build up relations, UAE might see a small boost and lift up in business. Egos destroy everything, let’s hope UAE plays it wisely and cleverly instead of following KSA.

@HRK @Signalian @aliyusuf @Mangus Ortus Novem
What are your comments on my guess ? And this might very well be the case, who knows.

Your imagination is on overdrive for your own good. UAE (GCC jointly even more so) is perfectly capable of protecting its assets from hostile entities and no entity, not even the Arabized Farsi Mullah regime, is stupid enough to even attempt to derail a huge international gathering like the EXPO 2020.

As for UAE-Farsi Mullah trade, you need to look at the numbers. Arabs (UAE) is the clear winner here with 10's of billions in trade surplus annually compared to the impoverished Mullah's.

Brother,

:lol:

With all due respect for UAE, they are no match for KSA on any front. The only thing that I can think of is them having a higher GDP per capita but that is no feat when the locals barely make up 2 million people. Remove the expats (many are fellow Arabs) and no sane person would even be comparing KSA with UAE. Or any other GCC state for that matter.

In any case, UAE and all the other GCC states will eventually become a part of the same political entity/nation state again. It makes no sense for there to be so many independent states in the first place. I will support any Arab entity uniting the region again. It is long overdue. With or without the current rulers in place. Preferably without.

EDIT: Arab coalition ground troops have been decreasing in Yemen for a while given that the Yemeni army is now battle-hardened while winning many battles in recent years and gaining ground all over Yemen. Nowadays the role is a more supportive role that involves training existing and new recruits, intelligence gathering, air support, naval support and boots on the ground in specific key strategic battles. As well as hardware (support) naturally.

Hence the Houthi propaganda of imaginary KSA/UAE/Sudanese troops in recent years being just that, failed propaganda or clashes with Yemeni forces (using Arab coalition hardware given to them) as in Ma'rib lately.

Last edited:
Awaiting his return on forums...

Interesting and humble man tbh. Don’t know if you have met Arabs of UAE, but if you meet the right one, i am sure the impression will surely increase your bars of “GentleMen with confidence”

Where is Khafee?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom