What's new

Pics: Indian Army’s "HameshaVijayee" exercise in the Thar Desert

lol keep thinking about diplomatic victory...u r just an idiot with comprehension problems.

U just mentioned another possibility urself where MAD doesn't happen and in response India uses its own tactical nukes on Pakistani soldiers thus supporting my 2nd point(in post 31) of "India using other options in response to NASR that keeps India from going in the direction of MAD".

and as for u not being able to read and comprehend...I feel sorry for u. Let me break it down for u...

"intensify operations, reinforce troops, open more fronts, and try tocapture Pak territory, use tactical nukes to get even(another possibility mentioned by u that doesn't require MAD to get even)...in order to sort ofmake up for such huge losses(of soldiers). In addition to painting Pak in a bad light internationally to score diplomatic victory"

Do u know the meaning of the word "in addition"? I don't think u do troll. So yes as I said India would most like go with other possibilities where India doesn't end up getting destroyed. As for u...u r going on my ignore list so don't bother responding and keep ur stupidity to urself.
Dear genius, -Keep hoping and praying that Nasr will lead to the war coming to a standstill and India not responding with more aggression. A doctrine that throws around tactical nukes is the first step in the direction of a nuclear holocaust, instead of acting as a check. What would Pakistan do when tactical nukes flying from the Indian side give the advantage to an advancing India? An exchange of even tactical nukes will escalate into a doomsday situation.
You can keep believing your biased world view, and continue thinking that Pakistan is a god sent, intrinsically great and idealistic nation- and that your army is always right. The truth is far from it. If Pakistan also adopted a no first use doctrine- along with India- the world would in fact be a much safer place.
As far as you calling me stupid, and questioning my ability to comprehend- I don’t give a flying fook. I don’t expect you to have a balanced world view, not many on this forum do- so it’s perfectly fine. Thanks for the ignore list. Cheers!

Mountains were named Hindu kush for a reason

sadly they were your ancestors ... ours fought for our way of life and dont follow barbarians ideology which looted plundered the lands.

Pakistani missiles are basically designed to Target large number of mobilizing army.indian soldiers are more in numbers but in this modern warfare,a single missile strike is enough to deter any more mobilization.war in this modern warfare is not an easy job.pakistani missile system is very dangerous system and our enemy knows it.

Pakistani missiles are basically designed to Target large number of mobilizing army.indian soldiers are more in numbers but in this modern warfare,a single missile strike is enough to deter any more mobilization.war in this modern warfare is not an easy job.pakistani missile system is very dangerous system and our enemy knows it.

but Indian missiles are basically designed to target drop biryani to specific pakistani soldiers. It will personally go to each pakistani soldier and deliver birtani with raita

then Pakistan army should stop sponsoring terrorists in kashmir and elsewhere in India and stop all anti Indian activities thr are literally private armies in Pakistan being groomed by ISI and Pak Army to use against India...
LET, JEM, D company...
India will go all in once IBGs are attacked by nukes...
better pakistan should go all in or pak army should end all its terrorist sponsored policies.
he is laughing at your comment Hafiz-Saeed-laughing.jpg

Mountains were named Hindu kush for a reason
you know nothing about the word hindu kesh or hindu kush as it is a sam~skript word and that is a problem for you and your scholars as they were not there 1300 years before but that word was invented or said 4000 years back ( so the problem is correct interpretation for which you are incapable ). but tell you something important here , history repeats itself and now see what is happening all around the world , they spread because of killings and hatred for around 1200 years , and now is the time for payback by the destiny , time will tell who gets decimated . peace will prevail for sure ultimately . bye for now

but Indian missiles are basically designed to target drop biryani to specific pakistani soldiers. It will personally go to each pakistani soldier and deliver birtani with raita

I said in case of mobilization.i don't know much about raita but I really want to taste your Hyderabad biryani.xd

Back
Top Bottom