What's new

Pics: Indian Army’s "HameshaVijayee" exercise in the Thar Desert

Lol India won't survive either. Go learn about the after effects of nuclear fallout. It doesn't matter if the world wouldn't care about a destroyed Pak and care deeply about a destroyed India. Both would cease to exist and that's that.

thr were closer to 5000 nukes tested majority of them air bursts... Earth is doing fine few 100 thermo nukes on a land mass as large as pakistan will not end anything...
most of rural pakistan will survive even if 200 nukes are dropped around 300 kt.
Although the structure and economy centres will go down but not totally gone.
In case of India 200 nukes of 300 kt with 50 taken out with ABMs most of tier 2 cities will survive that means India economy can take the hit.

thr were closer to 5000 nukes tested majority of them air bursts... Earth is doing fine few 100 thermo nukes on a land mass as large as pakistan will not end anything...
most of rural pakistan will survive even if 200 nukes are dropped around 300 kt.
Although the structure and economy centres will go down but not totally gone.
In case of India 200 nukes of 300 kt with 50 taken out with ABMs most of tier 2 cities will survive that means India economy can take the hit.
Those nukes were tested mostly separately. There wasn't an instance where hundreds of nukes went off altogether. Go read some research...there have been plenty of research done by experts about the effects of nukes specially when hundreds of them go off in a war. There are even studies regarding a nuclear exchange between India/Pak and it concluded that the results would be detrimental for other parts of the world too. Overall average global temperature will drop bcuz of suspended particles in the air blocking sunlight. Based on the flow of winds the debris would be carried to other parts of the world(neighboring countries) and when this debris settles it will hamper agricultural growth. Since Pak/India/China/Bangladesh produce a ton of food(agriculturallly), it would cause food shortages and famines in other parts of the world. I'm a chemist I know how nuclear radiation works and how it effects living organisms. No use in preaching me ur pseudoscience.

As for ABMs...their effectiveness and ways to evade or counter them...that is a lengthy topic that would require a whole new thread of its own. I don't wanna keep going off topic in this thread. In conclusion if u think India will somehow survive u r mistaken. In any case that's the end of anything off topic in here from me.

lol u kidnapped a retired navy personal we got one of yours on ISI payroll ...
An Indian Naval Commander can literally turn all your naval and air fleet in pieces and will left your coastal cities
worst than a zombi town...
regarding terrorist sponsoring if all of your neighbors and countries like USA/China is telling you to stop providing sanctuaries to terrorists you should listen otherwise world wont care much when thermo nukes will finish even Microorganisms in your country... India will survive
Kidnapped from where? :lol:

Iran? LMAO.. Not a single statement by Iran.. Rather... They claim they will investigate and not let you use their soil for anti Pak activities..

So called Indian naval officer with an Iranian visa on fake name and address aka Fakr Indian passport (even investigated by Indian media to be true).

Detailed confessions ..

Caught with BLA terrorists.

Even your former RAW chief confessed ghat he is a spy...

Like sarbjit singh.. Who was ratted out by another Indian spy as a terrorist... Kashmir singh.

Both Prithvi 2 and Prahaar are nuclear capable. Prahaar is replacing Prithvi.
As for whether they're nuclear tipped, why would you think NASR is nuclear tipped?
Because Pak leaders talk about it on alternate days and India keeps mum about all its nukes?

Prahaar and NASR were tested in a gap of three months. Rest is up to guess work.
Why would we think? Pappu.. Pak officially tested and claimed about it's tactical nukes... Infront of the whole world.

Your prithvi etc are nothing but sbms or short battlefield missiles.. Much like old Abdali and Hatf series.

I'm not saying that India doesn't have nukes or can't use them...I'm talking about the risk factor.

So of course according to current Indian policy they would theoretically respond with retaliatory nuclear strike even in case of NASR...

but when it actually comes down to it...and let's say in a war NASRs are used to decimate advancing Indian columns...would India choose

1) Utter destruction(by Pak nuclear strikes if India decided to go all out) just to get back at Pak for using NASRs and nuke Pak...getting nukes in return.

or

2) a much less damaging path where India doesn't decide on nuclear strikes on Pak(and therefore Pak doesn't either)...intensify operations, reinforce troops, open more fronts, and try to capture Pak territory...in order to sort of make up for such huge losses(of soldiers) by trying to quickly score a victory. In addition to painting Pak in a bad light internationally to score diplomatic victory.

In my opinion India would go for the second option. There is potential(depending on how it plays out) of still gaining something at the end despite the losses(caused by NASR).

With the first option...u guys lose massive amounts of troops with NASR strikes...and then both countries destroy each other...so India gained nothing basically...both countries just lost.
After losing a sizable amount of troops and weapons of our forces- to tactical nukes and being cornered - a diplomatic victory is the stupidest suggestion I've heard on this forum in a long time.
India's nuclear doctrine ensures that what follows will be an all out nuclear war- by the end of which all of Pakistan and most of India will be dead and destroyed.

After losing a sizable amount of troops and weapons of our forces- to tactical nukes and being cornered - a diplomatic victory is the stupidest suggestion I've heard on this forum in a long time.
India's nuclear doctrine ensures that what follows will be an all out nuclear war- by the end of which all of Pakistan and most of India will be dead and destroyed.
U have missed the point entirely just so u can feel better about urself by calling something stupid. I'm not saying that India would go for a diplomatic victory in case of NASR's use by Pak. The main point of that whole discussion can be boiled down to this "is the use of NASR going to be enough of a threshold for India to opt for a MAD scenario? Or would India opt not for its destruction(along with Pak in a MAD scenario) and try to make Pakistan pay some other way. This second option can have a number of different possibilities.

U have missed the point entirely just so u can feel better about urself by calling something stupid. I'm not saying that India would go for a diplomatic victory in case of NASR's use by Pak. The main point of that whole discussion can be boiled down to this "is the use of NASR going to be enough of a threshold for India to opt for a MAD scenario? Or would India opt not for its destruction(along with Pak in a MAD scenario) and try to make Pakistan pay some other way. This second option can have a number of different possibilities.
Nope, it is indeed very stupid to go for a 'diplomatic victory'. If the tactical nuke is used on India in an all out war, and India were to lose a sizeable part of her forces- the overall advantage to Pakistan would most likely shape up into a Pakistani offensive charge. Maybe it would take tactical nukes to stop that on India's part. Neverthless it would be a nuke.
Please do explain what a diplomatic victory looks like in an all out war.
Very eager to hear this.

Nope, it is indeed very stupid to go for a 'diplomatic victory'. If the tactical nuke is used on India in an all out war, and India were to lose a sizeable part of her forces- the overall advantage to Pakistan would most likely shape up into a Pakistani offensive charge. Maybe it would take tactical nukes to stop that on India's part. Neverthless it would be a nuke.
Please do explain what a diplomatic victory looks like in an all out war.
Very eager to hear this.
lol keep thinking about diplomatic victory...u r just an idiot with comprehension problems.

U just mentioned another possibility urself where MAD doesn't happen and in response India uses its own tactical nukes on Pakistani soldiers thus supporting my 2nd point(in post 31) of "India using other options in response to NASR that keeps India from going in the direction of MAD".

and as for u not being able to read and comprehend...I feel sorry for u. Let me break it down for u...

"intensify operations, reinforce troops, open more fronts, and try tocapture Pak territory, use tactical nukes to get even(another possibility mentioned by u that doesn't require MAD to get even)...in order to sort ofmake up for such huge losses(of soldiers). In addition to painting Pak in a bad light internationally to score diplomatic victory"

Do u know the meaning of the word "in addition"? I don't think u do troll. So yes as I said India would most like go with other possibilities where India doesn't end up getting destroyed. As for u...u r going on my ignore list so don't bother responding and keep ur stupidity to urself.

Kid... It's not a tactical nuclear warhead...

Nor is it even in operations..

Nigga we got your naval commander pants down getting fuked by BLA..

Your country has sponsored terrorists in every neighbouring nation.

Mukti,chakma,LTTE,BLA,SD.. And many more.

As for your so called IBGs .. You can't even move without killing almost 2000 of your own soldier's and wasting billions... Ops Parakarama.

As for tac nukes.. They are only for deterrence.. Otherwise.. There wouldn't be armoured brigades stationed near Indian border..

As for nukes... Sure homie.. Just remember.. You launch a nuke.. You will go down with us..

Pakistans Samson option.

Kid... It's not a tactical nuclear warhead...

Nor is it even in operations..

Nigga we got your naval commander pants down getting fuked by BLA..

Your country has sponsored terrorists in every neighbouring nation.

Mukti,chakma,LTTE,BLA,SD.. And many more.

As for your so called IBGs .. You can't even move without killing almost 2000 of your own soldier's and wasting billions... Ops Parakarama.

As for tac nukes.. They are only for deterrence.. Otherwise.. There wouldn't be armoured brigades stationed
near Indian border..
Oi who are you calling Nigga. you fu***** Pakistani Nigger. Your has been stripped off several time in the past. So don't cross your line.

As for nukes... Sure homie.. Just remember.. You launch a nuke.. You will go down with us..

Pakistans Samson option.

We've held similar exercises with the Chinese in Cholistan and also Rahim Yar Khan area. Nothing to really be surprised about.

We've held similar exercises with the Chinese in Cholistan and also Rahim Yar Khan area. Nothing to really be surprised about.
Yaar he is showing pictures.. ke tareef hogi.. tareef kardo thori uss ki tasalli hojaegi.. lolz..

by the end of which all of Pakistan and most of India will be dead and destroyed.

Someone pointed above that India may nuke China on the way as well..

Back
Top Bottom