What's new

Pick The Rupee, Drop The Dollar,

FATF has been indicating that money laundering increased many folds, ever since new govt.

You are trying Patriotism card on people who actually went and bought USD after Pakistan/IMF agreement was signed. You expect patriotism from people who actually leaked the agreement details to ruin Pakistan economy...yes they were all not foreign agents but your own Mohib-e-watan Pakistanis.

Here are few things that government must do in order to PICK THE RUPEES UP AND DROP DOWN THE $ USD.

1)BAN all the money exchangers in Pakistan.

2)Allow bank to exchange with dollars not money exchangers.

3) Allow people to receive wire transfer from outside of Pakistan in usd only as much as they can and only allow $2000 per person go outside.

4)ask all people outside not to send remittance to their love ones through money gram or western union or any hundi hawala but only banking channel.

Yes, shift to PKR and reduce your purchasing power. :sarcastic:

Hint: Net worth of your savings in PKR in decline.

I can understand why scores of people panicked.

Here are few things that government must do in order to PICK THE RUPEES UP AND DROP DOWN THE $ USD.

1)BAN all the money exchangers in Pakistan.

2)Allow bank to exchange with dollars not money exchangers.

3) Allow people to receive wire transfer from outside of Pakistan in usd only as much as they can and only allow $2000 per person go outside.

4)ask all people outside not to send remittance to their love ones through money gram or western union or any hundi hawala but only banking channel.
1. Money changers cannot operate without license from SBP.

2. Banks have a lot on their plate already, overburdened with work.

3. What about business transactions?

4. Banning Western Union is out of question: https://www.thebalance.com/how-to-use-western-union-315477

Last edited:
OK It's Pretty Obvious That The People Behind This Move Have No Knowledge Of Modern Day Economis Or Commerce Whatsoever:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I'm sure you do?
How about throw some logic in there instead of being the usual trollish person trying to portray something wrong without adding a tiny bit of logic?

Expecting people to dump their dollars and turn to declining PKR is bit too much. Govt will not come to their aid when they will face financial crisis. Primary responsibility of a person is to look for well being of his family. They must not be pressed to part with their meagre savings.

Yes, shift to PKR and reduce your purchasing power. :sarcastic:

Hint: Net worth of your savings in PKR in decline.

I can understand why scores of people panicked.

OP is talking about not buying imported products for 150 days.

OP is talking about not buying imported products for 150 days.
This might be possible for some but not for everybody. Imported stuff fulfill needs of many, and very important for business.

The best we can do is to revisit our consumption habits.

Yes I Do Being An ACMA and ACCA

oh i might have missed out on that.
Where have you written in some special hidden script then?

Because I thought there was something called logic, and logic states if you refute a statement then add some logic to your statement, or you're just being an ignorant troll.

Back
Top Bottom