What's new

PIA’s new management revives Boeing 777 grounded for 1.5 years

The aircraft for pakistan is A321LR and A321XLR... They are like built for our location. Decent no of passengers and a range that covers almost 90% of PIA routes.
Hence A319/A220, A321 supllemented with 777 is all we need.
Wud save lots of money

I was also checking my flight options from Halifax, CA to Karachi, PK via Toronto with PIA for this year and it seems like they have revived their contracts with Air Canada once again for domestic connection within Canada. It was not the case few months ago when I visited Pakistan last year and only option I had that time was to either take any middle eastern airlines or to purchase separate tickets, 1 from Halifax to Toronto and then with PIA from Toronto-Khi that was costing me few 100 bucks extra and was not a reliable option.

I think slowly, with more aircraft, PIA will reactive their routes which were closed under the thieves of PMLN and PPP.

Not just flight service has improved, PIA flight crew was much younger the way it is in other airlines. Before it was like traveling with grandmothers.

To be honest, no other airline gives a better connection that saves crazy amount of time on short trips to Pakistan. It also offers 5kg per bag more than other airlines. The only issue had been service and reliability. If that improves, as it has from before, then PIA is the way to go if you are only traveling direct to Pakistan.

First time in last 15 years I travel with pia no issue with timing and price but service need to be improve inside. Old aunties running around
If the old aunties are getting the job done than their age should not be an issue.
PIA should stop serving free meals and charge for extra bags as well on all domestic routes. If anybody wants to eat than they should be able to pay for it.

If the old aunties are getting the job done than their age should not be an issue.
PIA should stop serving free meals and charge for extra bags as well on all domestic routes. If anybody wants to eat than they should be able to pay for it.
Food should be free ..clients dont mind to pay for quality service.. fresh faces are very important ..they bring improvement. New blood is more train and knows requirements of modern day

Time for people to support their own airlines. Fly PIA instead of Arab airlines

now you are asking too much!!

we fly Emirates, Ittehad, Gulf and Qatar Airway, reason Why?
because their service is very good as compared to PIA, good meal (cough couth), PIA staff is very rude (cough cough)

(real reason: fair is always at least $100 cheaper)

because their service is very good as compared to PIA, good meal (cough couth), PIA staff is very rude (cough cough)

Dude i have seen Cockroaches running around in PIA flights NO THANK you
PIA Flights are over priced
PIA Still 90s Service no idea about Internate age
PIA flights are always delayed & Late

My parents and grand parents are old and didnt had any direct flight option that was the only reason used PIA no direct flights from western airlines will be the nail in coffin

I always used Emirates and norwegian , Rynair for local travel

Good to see mindsets changing. PIA must be run like a for profit company. I had an uncle that worked for PIA....it was run like a government ministry....profits did not matter the employees. We could change booking whenever we wanted since we a contact on the inside...It didn't matter if it was the change was problem for PIA or cost it money. Try doing that on Etihad or Emirates.....you be charged all kinds fees.

I am more interested in British airways which suppose to start its service for Islamabad today 2nd june. Our coach in Pakistan has better seats and facilities than PIA

The last reason is true, but the only reason they can afford that is because arabs heavily subsidize their airlines.

The last reason is true, but the only reason they can afford that is because arabs heavily subsidize their airlines.
Yes. The airlines of the Gulf are subsidized when fuel prices are high....its a hedge. When fuel prices are low its bad for gulf country oil funding but good for airline profits...like Etihad and Emirates....to help ease the lack of oil funding.

Yes. The airlines of the Gulf are subsidized when fuel prices are high....its a hedge. When fuel prices are low its bad for gulf country oil funding but good for airline profits...like Etihad and Emirates....to help ease the lack of oil funding.
Etihad is on the brink of bankruptcy, have you see the losses they are building? It's in the billions

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom