What's new

PIA suspend dahaka flights

Biman have currently 5 wide body aircraft. Recently a Boeing 787 dreamliner joined the fleet.

Three more purchased dreamliner will join the fleet within 1 year. Another 2 wide body will join by lease. So Biman will have 10 wide body aircraft within the next one year. For a poor country like Bangladesh where long distance air travel is still very low per capita wise, 10 wide body aircraft is satisfactory. Even Turkish airlines, one of the biggest airlines in the world has just 92 wide body aircraft out of 300 passenger aircraft. This is the case with almost everywhere. More narrow body aircraft than wide body. Notable exception being Emirates.
my best wishes for beman sir .

I think it will be best flying directly from Aus instead of BD. Tell me this, how will regular Pakistanis in streets, shopping centers, restaurants and tourist spots would behave with a Bangladeshi, possibly with family? Is there any possibility of harassment and racist and arrogant nonsense?
They won't even notice and of anybody would try to harash you,he would be given a good beating by locals.

they are too worry these days imran khan may take bold step and sale the PIA . as its loss making airline . last week they got bailout of 17bn .:rofl: they are closing loss making routes or political routes and working on making more profits . GOP also considering to sale PIA owned hotels in new York and Paris ;)

pia own Roosevelt hotel in new york and scribe hotel in paris
Hopefully they don’t. Hotel business brings bling and the rate will rise, Pakistan is better off with PIA and having those hotels.

And I am happy that peoples are making it an issue . I am not surprised at all , as in this sub forum peoples debate on the viral photo of a BD police wearing underwear. So what else we can expect from them ?

:D
13 yo kids or 42 yo father of fives... that’s all the brains in this forum xD

I think it will be best flying directly from Aus instead of BD. Tell me this, how will regular Pakistanis in streets, shopping centers, restaurants and tourist spots would behave with a Bangladeshi, possibly with family? Is there any possibility of harassment and racist and arrogant nonsense?

Pakistanis only hate each other, guests in our country regardless of origin are always treated with the greatest respect. Even the big groups of Sikhs and hindus coming from India are always welcomed in a friendly manner.

Generally speaking Pakistan is probably the least racist country in the region.

Hopefully they don’t. Hotel business brings bling and the rate will rise, Pakistan is better off with PIA and having those hotels.

13 yo kids or 42 yo father of fives... that’s all the brains in this forum xD
these hotels worth 1bn$+ sooner or letter PIA will sale them

Probably better to hold onto these places, land value will constantly increase

Plus they are located in very strategic places, which might be valuable to a certain agency
not good idea sir . people make money from frequent sale . like you buy a company and then with in year sale it with profits .these hotels already reached peak point . Roosevelt hotel in in heart of Manhattan NY . better to sale them

not good idea sir . people make money from frequent sale . like you buy a company and then with in year sale it with profits .these hotels already reached peak point . Roosevelt hotel in in heart of Manhattan NY . better to sale them

Land value in Manhattan is increasing at almost 16% every year and increasing, so why sell for less than $1bn now when it could be worth 3 or 4 times that in the future?

Dont know about Paris but surely its similair

these hotels worth 1bn$+ sooner or letter PIA will sale them

Don't sell - once you turn it into cash it will be swallowed up quick-time. This kind of real estate comes along once in a millennium.

Edit: actually Pak should spend $1m dollars and get planning permission to build apartments or offices there. Easier to run and much more profitable than a Gov-run hotel.

How many people actually travel both way it's supposed to stop if you can't get enough passenger. Pakistan have many tourist attraction if promoted in Bangladesh, those who visit India may visit Pakistan too if financially equal to cost visiting India.

Ok good bye ! have a nice day !

My dear, Bangladesh government is very cold towards Pakistan. There is no point promoting anything as long as this woman is ruling your country.

Back
Top Bottom