What's new

PIA suspend dahaka flights

This is very bad and very sad :(

What will happen to our Biharis? What will happen to our people who want to migrate to Pakistan for a better life? Our Airports will suffer so much....I feel like crying. How will our business operate if there are no flights between Noakhali and Karachi? Bangladesh will go bankrupt.

No this cannot be happening. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and then you say why mods ban u

and then you say why mods ban u
Oh ..please.

I used to be the first boy in the class. Everyone were charmed by be. The most gorgeous girl in th school came to me, took me in her arms and kissed me. Said that I looked like I prince. One day I shall rule the world.

Then I became an adult. Now supermodels want to pay millions to do it with me. But I don't have time for them. I have no weakness. I cannot be bought with all the wealth in the world. I only have one weakness that is young sexy girls.

it will be your turn very soon then :p: better you stay away from @Nilgiri :rofl:
Nilgiri reports my posts?

bengalis in paksitan protesting for rights and nationality
Take good care of them.

We must. By hook or by crook. Either by PIA or by swimming Arabian sea. No one want to loss the opportunity to go to Pakistan. If we don't, Indians, Chinese, American, German, British, Japanese, Scandinavians will take the opportunity. We will not be left behind.
Listen, I warn you to be gentle with Pakistani posters since it is not their fault just like it is not your fault what Haseena Wajid is doing.Please calm down, we all understand such conflicts.

regards

Oh ..please.

I used to be the first boy in the class. Everyone were charmed by be. The most gorgeous girl in th school came to me, took me in her arms and kissed me. Said that I looked like I prince. One day I shall rule the world.

Then I became an adult. Now supermodels want to pay millions to do it with me. But I don't have time for them. I have no weakness. I cannot be bought with all the wealth in the world. I only have one weakness that is young sexy girls.

Nilgiri reports my posts?

Take good care of them.
try not to engage with him or else he will be banned but take you with him :lol: about your imagination story is like mine i also sometime dream Pakistan earn 100bn$ daily and i make my country richest nation on earth :lol:

saudi airline fly multan daily 3 flights :frown: and with wide body jet :( how can PIA compete with them they fly weekly 21 flights only multan a tair-2 city of paksitan
Saudi Airline is upgrading its scheduled double daily Jeddah - Multan service by Airbus A330 to tripple daily mix of wide bodies (747 77W A332) on selected dates of every week.

Umrah pilgrims r increasing tremendously from south punjab and even Jumbo 747 finds its difficult to cope up with demand from MUX.
bund kardo saudi airline pia chalao sirf! make money upgrade the airline and then allow competition aur jo acha hoga woh jeetay ga

try not to engage with him or else he will be banned but take you with him :lol: about your imagination story is like mine i also sometime dream Pakistan earn 100bn$ daily and i make my country richest nation on earth :lol:
But I have engaged with him many times without any problem o_O
@Nilgiri, darling cum here now.

No imagination full reality. I am the ruler of the holy love empire.

bund kardo saudi airline pia chalao sirf! make money upgrade the airline and then allow competition aur jo acha hoga woh jeetay ga
lets be honest here we should close PIA and allow foregn airlines more . you know why ? we will have only profit then no loss just get money . PIA can not give us profit . last time it was 2003 when it has profit . while CAA is earnign billions yearly from over flying and private air lines and services +TAXes .why should we waste time money on PIA ?

But I have engaged with him many times without any problem o_O
@Nilgiri, darling cum here now.

No imagination full reality. I am the ruler of the holy love empire.
can you shear me your grugs ? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee . i usually drink whiskey vol 43% but never been fly such high as you :undecided:

Its a correct Busness decision and nothing more, no Airline in the world fly routes were they don't make money.

its a sin ALLAH will never forgive it . say tuba and forget it :astagh::astagh::astagh:
My fair lady, even if your husband is away, I can momentarily take away your loneliness and make you feel good.

its a sin ALLAH will never forgive it . say tuba and forget it :astagh::astagh::astagh:
Allah is forgiving.

Wait......did I write all those things to you?

Smh....

Yawn....so boring

Its a correct Busness decision and nothing more, no Airline in the world fly routes were they don't make money.
sir let me inform you PIA fly on political routes because MNA MPA MINISTERS want local flights . in our area we have 1 international 3 domestic airports with in 200km area . dera ghazi khan multan bahawalpur rahim yar khan airports

total bangladeshi planes are 33 planes for 180 million people and whole country have total 4 wide body b777 Bangladesh owns . these are only 4 birds can fly direct all over world rest are narrow body or regional turboprops .it has long way to go
Biman have currently 5 wide body aircraft. Recently a Boeing 787 dreamliner joined the fleet.

Three more purchased dreamliner will join the fleet within 1 year. Another 2 wide body will join by lease. So Biman will have 10 wide body aircraft within the next one year. For a poor country like Bangladesh where long distance air travel is still very low per capita wise, 10 wide body aircraft is satisfactory for at least now. Even Turkish airlines, one of the biggest airlines in the world has just 92 wide body aircraft out of 300 passenger aircraft. This is the case with almost everywhere. More narrow body aircraft than wide body. Notable exception being Emirates.

Back
Top Bottom