What's new

PIA Concorde

Corruption scandal right there.

Nobody will investigate anything from that period. The fascist dictator of the time is heralded as a Nationalist.

Like then today there are hopefuls who want similar fascism and Indian hegemony.

Well not exactly the French/British aircraft but the Boeing version of it.
In the late 1960s, PIA placed an order for two Boeing 2707 Super Sonic Transport (SST) aircraft for delivery in the mid-1970s. Boeing cancelled the 2707 programme in 1971 and delivery to PIA never took place. This is the official Boeing depiction of the PIA SST in 1960s PIA livery. |

View attachment 771809
Those who weep on lost opertunities of the past, actually achieve nothing in the present.
Also you can be proud of the achievements of you're forefathers but that's not your achievement. You cannot take credit for the deeds of your forefathers.
So pakistani nation rather then complaining or being proud of our great achievements of the past. Should focus on present and work hard. In whatever field we are. And specially mothers should teach their children some kind jf morality.. Pakistanis are losing their moral values very fast.

Pakistani civilians are useless thats a fact. Tell me civilian achievement? Military made islamabad tell me some of civilians achievements accept for fake pilot license and do number maal???
I did not know Dr samar Mubarakmand was a military man.. nor was Abdul Sattar edhi.. yes Edhi was a useless man..

Pakistan was a progressive country initially, but then came bhutto and zia.
Warh Gia Pakistan. Berbad kergaey donon.

The slowdown in progress and development was tremendous

The 1965 war
The 1971 war

Put a economic burden on Pakistan's economy
Together with the flooding economic losses in East Pakistan played a massive part to keep economic speed stagnent

70-90's was the immigrant wave of Afghanistan , coupled with Zia's Policies which kept Pakistan in rather neutral position.

90's-2018 were the failed democracies of Ethnic Family Politics , no performance but slogans of Ethnic right to freebies
Not forgetting the 80's street wars and bombings in Karachi. Post 2000 the war on terror further inflicted financial burden on economic rise

• We missed the Auto Mobile boom in Asia , countries like Korea and Japan took over
  • We missed the Chip and Computer market taken over mostly by Far East Asian Nations

Not having a National Caliber Auto Mobile Company has hurt Pakistan, as much of the $$$ goes to foreign Countries because we can't make something locally and design/develop it

In Last 20 years , the Regional Aviation Industry has been taken over by Emirates or Qatar Airways

Last edited:
dr abdul salam was a 4 star general right. If given time could post a whole list

We r not north koreans where the only nation achievement should be related to nukes.
Give me a list of civilians achievements that has greatly impacted the nation's economy.
India has 1000x more civilian achievements then pakistan and i am not even pro india. Just stating facts that our civilians are the most useless in the world.

Back
Top Bottom