What's new

PIA Boeing 777 arrived in Islamabad from Beijing with 1,500,000 doses of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine. 20 june 2021

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today, PIA Boeing 777-200ER (registration AP-BMG) arrived in Islamabad at 11:54 AM as special flight PK6852 from Beijing with 1,500,000 doses of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine.

Source: flightradar24.com

Attachments

• 1624213152356.png
    1624213152356.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
I was wondering why there is no delivery since 5-6 days atleast. Good to hear this news. Karachi is lacking vaccines. Sindh government want liberation from federal because it is facing vaccine shortage.

I was wondering why there is no delivery since 5-6 days atleast. Good to hear this news. Karachi is lacking vaccines. Sindh government want liberation from federal because it is facing vaccine shortage.

Today, PIA Boeing 777-200ER (registration AP-BMG) arrived in Karachi at 3:17 PM as flight PK6369 from Islamabad with more than 700,000 doses of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine to be handed over to the Government of Sindh. The aircraft had departed from Islamabad at 1:48 PM.

Source: flightradar24.com

The aircraft had arrived in Islamabad from Beijing with 1,500,000 doses of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine. More than 700,000 doses of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine were also unloaded at Islamabad Airport.

Thankgod. I am supposed to get my second dose of this next week.

it was lacking everywhere not just Karachi. also i don't think federal govt can or is stopping provinces to buy their own vaccines.
it is only matter of taking a decision on it, NCOC allowed it.

Sindh government want to discard and sell these vaccines somewhere else. Let people of interior Sindh die and do politics over their dead bodies! 😂 Sindh government is POS!

Sindh government want to discard and sell these vaccines somewhere else. Let people of interior Sindh die and do politics over their dead bodies! 😂 Sindh government is POS!

they are doing politics on it. only yesterday Baby Bilawal was complaining of mismanagement in acquiring vaccines timely, why Sindh govt or any other province can not timely order when they can do so?

Is Pakistan paying for any kind of Corona vaccine? If yes, then I will my words back.
pakistan recived free vaccine only 1.5million doses many months ago . rest of 2 crore doses are purchases . whom will donate you 26 crores doses sir ? its 10 to 15$ each .

Back
Top Bottom