What's new

PIA Boeing 777 AP-BMH transported 500000 Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine doses from Beijing to Islamabad.

Which vaccine you don't trust ? There are almost 7+ approved vaccines that work on three different type of treatments. You disapprove All of them ?

I don't trust any of them. I don't need the vaccine my immune system already fought the virus and won.

I don't trust any of them

Okay. You are not the only person in this world with trust issues. It's pretty common. But if the whole pharma sector is behind these, all the countries of developed and developing countries behind these, and there are multiple types and versions which works in different ways to achieve a single objective. Than I am sure issue is not with vaccine.

But than it's your choice if you think your body already have antibodies against the virus.

Vaccine has a life span and it has to be temperature controlled. The government can only import as much as the facilities/infrastructure in the country allows it. If they import too much and we can't administer them on time they will expire.
500k is nothing, Pakistan needs to pump out few dozen million per day to vaccinate its population.

I don’t think Pakistan is the only country they are selling it to right now.

Vaccine has a life span and it has to be temperature controlled. The government can only import as much as the facilities/infrastructure in the country allows it. If they import too much and we can't administer them on time they will expire.
Shouldn’t be relying on importing them. Pakistan need to start production in-house for population of a 200 millions .

500k is nothing, Pakistan needs to pump out few dozen million per day to vaccinate its population.

I don’t think Pakistan is the only country they are selling it to right now.

Pakistan has started local production.. Will b available in market in next couple of weeks...first batch Going through quality checks at the moment

I don't trust any of them. I don't need the vaccine my immune system already fought the virus and won.
Naturally acquired immunity is not enough to fight the virus.You should pay more attention to this information.

Back
Top Bottom