What's new

Physically Challenged Minor Raped in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rape of children really pisses me off. In India or anywhere else.

You are no special, it pisses everyone off, but this is a defence forum. Moreover, I know your intentions so please don't start such troll threads.

india rape capital of the world ,they even beat africa :agree: no kidding.

Why are you being so defensive about it? Instead of opening your eyes to barbaric culture in Rapistan,you aretrying to bring up an unsubstantiated, unproven allegations forsomehistoric event that happpened some 41 years ago. By doing so you are only defending the sick indian mentality and showing your own preverted obsession with such henious crimes agaist women in the world'slargest Sick-ular Rapistan.Shame on you for this.
No, I don't like these idiotic comments named by you people calling our country Rapistan. You are the same people who says that even if many terrorists are Pakistani that doesn't mean all Pakistanis are terrorists and Pakistan is a terrorist state.

We all know what you guys are targeting. Read your posts. Name calling and pathetic comments. You should be happy that I don't come to your level. Otherwise I can prove many things too.

?Unfortunately its not a single rape. millions of women have been raped in india sinceindependence and thousands are raped every day.If sick-ular indian society has lost allshame and became a pervert silent spectator,wehave toraise this issue and voice our concern for the welfare of indian women who are being raped left, right and center in hindustan.......erri mean Rapistan.

Kk then leave us alone. How are the rapes in India related to Pakistani defence. Lets not use these women for trolling.

No, I don't like these idiotic comments named by you people calling our country Rapistan. You are the same people who says that even if many terrorists are Pakistani that doesn't mean all Pakistanis are terrorists and Pakistan is a terrorist state.

We all know what you guys are targeting. Read your posts. Name calling and pathetic comments. You should be happy that I don't come to your level. Otherwise I can prove many things too.

I already acknowledged that kind of situation has probably occurred in Pakistan in my second post.

You're the only one trying to turn it into a cricket match.

There are times to troll. Krait, this is not one of them.

I don't understand why indian members are taking this discussion in a negative manner. We consider rape to be the worst kind of crime, even worst than murder. We are seriously pissed off hearing such news on dailybasis be it India, Bengladesh or Pakistan. We want freedom andjustice for women of south asia specially the minors and want strict punishment for the rapists and would like to show our solidatrity with opresses indian womenn subjected to rapes on daily basis.

I already acknowledged that kind of situation has probably occurred in Pakistan in my second post.
You're the only one trying to turn it into a cricket match.
There are times to troll. Krait, this is not one of them.
I really doubt that you are that much concerned. reason, because I never saw you opening thread against social evils in your own country while you actively participate in India bashing. Its a well known fact on this forum and even many Pakistani members will agree with me.

Stop acting like you care. This is a local news and a pathetic one. It doesn't affect your country or the world. So there is no point why you are so worried. We are protesting, asking for stricter punishment. Its our matter.

I don't understand why indian members are taking this discussion in a negative manner. We consider rape to be the worst kind of crime, even worst than murder. We are seriously pissed off hearing such news on dailybasis be it India, Bengladesh or Pakistan. We want freedom andjustice for women of south asia specially the minors and want strict punishment for the rapists and would like to show our solidatrity with opresses indian womenn subjected to rapes on daily basis.

Good post.

Capitol punishment for rapists.

Hey guys, please take it easy on Indian members here. Rape is not something to be made fun of. It is a very serious matter! Think about what the kids parents are going through right now.

Okay, this rape epidemic is getting out of hand in India.
:angry:
Really?? Set your own house in order first before throwing bricks at others. Go through the link below and you'll understand what I'm trying to get at.....

The Rape and Murder of Pakistan

According to the report by the Society for the Protection of the Rights of the Child (SPARC), nearly 2,000 women and girls from various minority sects were forcibly converted to Islam through rape, torture and kidnappings in 2011 alone. We await the statistics for 2012!

Yes! It's getting pretty much out of hand in Pakistan.

Nuff said.

seams like india is the front line of rape's these day's poor girls have to live amongst the Female infanticide lovers .

All these ppl Pakistanis and Indians who are using a suffering of a kid girl to score a brownie point...laanat hai tum logo par......your Allah is watching this also...he must be ashamed of you ppl..Next time you guys go to Namaz ..think of what you did today and ask your self where do i stand in eyes of god....Rotting souls
the Rapist is criminal of that girl & state .....All those using her agony to score your ego....are criminal of humanity ...

Shame on you ppl

Doesn't matter. These guys enjoy such news as they get a chance to bash India. I think they wish these incidents to happen more in India. It gets them off. I can't blame them.

when the issue is world headline I see no reason it's not discussed here as expression freedom works with emotions, just as most members suggested.

when the issue is world headline I see no reason it's not discussed here as expression freedom works with emotions, just as most members suggested.
First, this incident is not a world headline. Secondly, rape is banned topic and its such a delicate one that it has resulted in worst comments made in recent days. Of course discuss if you can control the pathetic posters who are generalizing Indians and indulged in name calling.

This is difficult to do and these posters know this. So prevention is better than cure especially in cases of banned topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom