What's new

Physically Challenged Minor Raped in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems posters on the forum are emotionally retarded mentally immature. Regardless of what happens to the thread, i hope the criminals get the death penalty, and the child regains her innocence. Shame on all of you who could not even condemn such a vile and malevolent act.

It seems posters on the forum are emotionally retarded mentally immature. Regardless of what happens to the thread, i hope the criminals get the death penalty, and the child regains her innocence. Shame on all of you who could not even condemn such a vile and malevolent act.
Shame on you who act as complete psychopath who used this crime as a point scoring and India bashing thread.

What the heck? not another one! sick indian society has turned Hindustan into a Rapistan.

What the heck? not another one! sick indian society has turned Hindustan into a Rapistan.
Coming from resident of country which idolizes rapists and murderers, the invaders and army that carried out worst war crimes against women in 1971.

Shame on you who act as complete psychopath who used this crime as a point scoring and India bashing thread.
Thread was never India centric. It seems you are ashamed of the dark side of humanity.

You can get the thread closed, but it won't make an iota of difference.

She was just a kid.

the gang rape thread existed because it caused a great protest. However, ordinary rape threads should not be allowed in PDF

Ru serious?? This is local news and we need not discuss every single rape happening in India.

Why are you being so defensive about it? Instead of opening your eyes to barbaric culture in Rapistan,you aretrying to bring up an unsubstantiated, unproven allegations forsomehistoric event that happpened some 41 years ago. By doing so you are only defending the sick indian mentality and showing your own preverted obsession with such henious crimes agaist women in the world'slargest Sick-ular Rapistan.Shame on you for this.

Coming from resident of country which idolizes rapists and murderers, the invaders and army that carried out worst war crimes against women in 1971.

Ru serious?? This is local news and we need not discuss every single rape happening in India.

Rape of children really pisses me off. In India or anywhere else.

Thread was never India centric. It seems you are ashamed of the dark side of humanity.
You can get the thread closed, but it won't make an iota of difference.
She was just a kid.
Of course she was just a kid. There are similar cases in US that occurs every now and then. Child molestation, sexual abuse etc. happens at many places. If you haven't heard search Baccha baji that happens in Pakistan and Afghanistan. See I told you an important and more general social topic. Go on and open a thread if you are so much worried about kids exploitation.

These crocodile tears of yours can fool anyone, not me. I know how you feel about India and Indians. You are deriving pleasure when your compatriots are generalizing entire Indians and calling them names.

?Unfortunately its not a single rape. millions of women have been raped in india sinceindependence and thousands are raped every day.If sick-ular indian society has lost allshame and became a pervert silent spectator,wehave toraise this issue and voice our concern for the welfare of indian women who are being raped left, right and center in hindustan.......erri mean Rapistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom