What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

Agreed on that Chief BLS / CPR & AED use is a must for all Officers in Military & Police, it will help them to save life not only of themselves but anyone they encounter during a shootout who has been injured.....given my job role I have to keep my ACLS training upto date so i understand the importance of First Aid, I liked the content of BTLS (trauma life support) and planning to attend the training at Shifa ----- I also like the volunteer program of 1122 but unfortunately i have not been able to get myself on the program --- I am unable to fit their training schedule in my work rotation.

I know you are directly involved in the training for Rescue services so I would like to share an incident (long read)-----few months ago there was a road traffic incident in G11 markaz double road, a suzuki khyber crashed into the road side pavement.....father (the driver) was unhurt but his 12 yrs old daughter was injured......I was passing by and decided to stop and assist as i could see there was only one lady who decided to stop & help the little girl, the kid was traumatized, had bleeding from nose, few lacerations on her face......as i have dealt with few first aid cases before, i approached the kid & asked for her permission to check her(don't want father to beat me up for touching his child).....i had to be very cautious even touching her nose that was dislocated and there was an open wound, she complained of headache & dizziness........the basic questions were asked like if she had difficulty in breathing, if she had any pain in shoulder, kept her calm......When I saw the Ambulance approaching i asked the kid to sit tight (she wanted to walk towards the ambulance) and let the EMTs come to her, they will put her in the stretcher.....she doesn't need to go to them
TO my shock when the EMTs arrived without asking anything, checking the kid they just grabbed her arm made her walk to the ambulance........I was left wondering where all the training went.....
because i have witnessed how medical emergencies are handled abroad (UK & Middle East) I had the same standard set in mind for our EMTs?

at 1:28

the guy rappling down has placed the axe awfully close to the rope

If you are islamabad based were the responders 1122 or CDA Cares. Ideally if the casualty is walking wounded the emt can walk him yet to ambulance.

They are taught rapid spinal board takedown for RTCs, I'm sorry you had a negative experience. If you ever experience any such issue in future please call 0333-3331122 and register a complaint. Make sure to note the road, and ambulance registration number plate number.

If you are islamabad based were the responders 1122 or CDA Cares. Ideally if the casualty is walking wounded the emt can walk him yet to ambulance.

They are taught rapid spinal board takedown for RTCs, I'm sorry you had a negative experience. If you ever experience any such issue in future please call 0333-3331122 and register a complaint. Make sure to note the road, and ambulance registration number plate number.
Rescue 1122, under mayor of islamabad.....proudly showing picture of former PM NS.......I have made note of the contact nunber, will surely make a complaint if I experience the same in future......

APP56-15Bahawalpur.jpg
APP57-15Bahawalpur.jpg

Rescue 1122, under mayor of islamabad.....proudly showing picture of former PM NS.......I have made note of the contact nunber, will surely make a complaint if I experience the same in future......

If it's CDA they are not Rescue 1122, same uniform but not governed by Rescue 1122 Lahore. That is probably why you were not happy with the outcome. Either way, if you ever have any issues with 1122, just drop them a line :).

If it's CDA they are not Rescue 1122, same uniform but not governed by Rescue 1122 Lahore. That is probably why you were not happy with the outcome. Either way, if you ever have any issues with 1122, just drop them a line :).
I witnessed another RTA today.....:( and I can confirm it was CDA and not PES......taxi was parked on the road side on main rawal road outside the main gate of Embassy Lounge Motel......a speeding bike came and crashed right into the Taxi, IP - Injured Person laid flat on the road, eyes wide open, but no movement.....he was lucky he had the helmet on, no outer injuries....decided to assist in first aid or atleast manage the casualty.....it was saddening to see that two Ranger jawans and two police constables or ASI may be from the nearby picket and n ITP patrol reached the incident site immediately but lack of basic training left them helpless.......it was so chaotic and no one called the Ambulance.......I had my mobile in car that was in Motel's parking....immediately I borrrowed the phone from someone in the crowd and called for Ambulance......same time checked the IP's breathing, he was non responsive initially..... followed the protocol and ensure his breathing was stable.....in few minutes he was responsive..... and got up......I felt really bad because he was in his 30s when he got up he said only one thing....I need to reach office.....m late....had to calm him down, checked him for any bleeding......it took Ambulance 20 minutes to reach the site and calling thrice.......but eventually I felt satisfied because the EMT followed protocol and before moving him onto a streached checked the IP for injuries.....

This #Dolphin beat goes a step ahead in 'quality-redressing' a situation. Team work, discipline, sense of responsibility and values are vivid in this conduct. This truly is a beginning of a new #Police #Culture.

#PSCA Panorama is a series of selected images captured through geo-strategically installed cameras across #Lahore City. #PPIC3
FB_IMG_1516771911460.jpg
FB_IMG_1516771908700.jpg
FB_IMG_1516771905484.jpg
FB_IMG_1516771902487.jpg

Back
Top Bottom