What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

Sir, i need your feedback on one thing --
Today i went to local Rescue 1122 office to register myself as Volunteer. Yhey have asked me to bring my credentials tomorrow... Now i am already First Aid certifiedand also done the Basic Fire Fighting course, I work in oil company as Training coordinator for field staff...
- my question is what kind of Volunteer work would i be expected to do?
- would i be called in case of a disaster only or my services can be rendered if there is shortage of staff on day to day basis....
- i will be working in the local area/ city only or they can send me out of city ---
--- given the nature of my job, i spend 4 weeks in field and 4 weeks at home --- and if i cannot come to work, will i be excused, whether am at home or not?....

Sir,

Thank you very much for signing up as a Volunteer. Where are you based? Punjab/KPK?

Your services are highly appreciated, now the PRO (Public Relations Officer) will be your POC, if you already have BLS, First aid and Basic Fire Fighting then that covers a portion of the training, the other portion of the training will be how the volunteer program works.

You can actually tell the coordinator that you can only volunteer if there is a major emergency, remember your the one giving the time. When you do volunteer, you will do what's known as outside the "tape" or outside the cordon work, it may traffic management, helping at a triage camp, helping with patient administration at a local hospital during a MCI: Mass Casualty Incident.

At present Rescue 1122 is still developing the volunteer program so your activities will be limited to your own community. If you are in Rawalpindi, PM me and I will give you the details for the EO there who will be in a better position to answer all of your questions. :)

Regards,

Thank you, i will send the pm
Sir,

Thank you very much for signing up as a Volunteer. Where are you based? Punjab/KPK?

Your services are highly appreciated, now the PRO (Public Relations Officer) will be your POC, if you already have BLS, First aid and Basic Fire Fighting then that covers a portion of the training, the other portion of the training will be how the volunteer program works.

You can actually tell the coordinator that you can only volunteer if there is a major emergency, remember your the one giving the time. When you do volunteer, you will do what's known as outside the "tape" or outside the cordon work, it may traffic management, helping at a triage camp, helping with patient administration at a local hospital during a MCI: Mass Casualty Incident.

At present Rescue 1122 is still developing the volunteer program so your activities will be limited to your own community. If you are in Rawalpindi, PM me and I will give you the details for the EO there who will be in a better position to answer all of your questions. :)

Regards,

Documentary| Sindh Rangers Anti Terrorist Wing Operation In Karachi

here is a snapshot from the video....
rangers.jpg

1102478156-1.jpg

They are patrolling on Wagah Border

Interesting tactic the leader (has the Type-59 Gun with the rail Item) while the rest is equipped with the G-3.

We could see this tactic/ formation last year on January 15, 2013 also, compare the both pictures.
photo_1359534134535-1-0.jpg

Last edited:
1013790_989072244452495_2448122419146229321_n.jpg

Pakistan Rangers Punjab are defending the country against Indian aggression.

With a complete infantry division strength of 16000 soldiers and 400 border posts along LOC and International Border, Punjab Rangers are determined to defend every inch of motherland.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom