What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

1467259_433980660035141_204499113_n.jpg

Islamabad Police...

I like their 750cc cruisers better... :D

@DESERT FIGHTER - in past few years - Elite Police has come a very far place, they look much better and equiped now then they were back in days. it kills me when I see them on Security detail of big ups - the worst thing one can do to himself is go on a security detail after such a rigorous training.

Rescue ranger,
Nothing wrong with that picture. attack on the corner. If it is short range and you need to hit fast and with surprise I would do the same. A lot more freedom then mp5. Trust me. You do not want reloading and the penalty of more weight is zero.

Rescue ranger,
Nothing wrong with that picture. attack on the corner. If it is short range and you need to hit fast and with surprise I would do the same. A lot more freedom then mp5. Trust me. You do not want reloading and the penalty of more weight is zero.

That is not right at all, that position is not used for corner, the time it would take you to acquire a target would be sufficient enough for a tango to take you out, plus then shitty stance and head placement is surefire way of hitting anything. No brojesus, i disagree with your assessment. And it is easier to aquire targets on an SMG like MP5 than a glock, especially with red dots.

That stance in the pic is only used as a suppressing fire in a general direction. The ones we are used to seeing in Syrian war clips on the internet. Spray and pray.

Rescue ranger,
?

1. Nothing wrong? Please look at where the muzzles are pointed. First rule of weapon handling:
LMFT, so he is breaking the golden rule.

2. The man beneath his legs, this is topi drama usually reserved for passing out demo, it has no tactical importance

3. You would do the same, well then you too know very little about proper handling of a weapon

4. What attack on corner? What are you talking about

5. That is not the correct reloading position for stoppage, the correct procedure for a stoppage or switching to a sidearm is nothing like this

This picture gentlemen is a perfect example of the C****IA topi drama people think of after watching the matrix or some random John Woo film. This is not tactical weapon handling in the least.

Delegates-with-Dr.-Fehmida-Mirza-Speaker-National-Assembly-Dignitaries-at-the-Inauguration-of-2nd-Islamic-Women-Police-Conference.jpg

Delegates with Dr.-Fehmida Mirza-Speaker National Assembly. Dignitaries at the Inauguration of 2nd Islamic Women Police Conference, Islamabad.

Women-Officers-of-Motorways-Police-Pakistan.jpg

Pakistani Highways and Motorways Police Officers

Women-Police-Officers-of-Indonesia-with-The-Lady-Police-Officer-from-Pakistan.jpg

Pakistani Police officer with her Indonesian counterparts.

A special thank you to Pakistan Police Magazine for the images.

arghhh - his point is - why would you want to shoot yourself in the foot with the other gun??
also i dont agree with you on this corner shooting thing - last time i checked, this is not how you peek through and shoot from a croner - image the accuracy and the recoil

Rescue ranger,

View attachment 10557

Pakistani paramilitary soldiers arrive to cordon off the Sindh High Court building in Karachi on March 29, 2013, as former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf appears. A Pakistani lawyer threw a shoe at ex-dictator Pervez Musharraf as he walked to a court room to extend his bail on charges of conspiracy to murder and sacking judges. Musharraf, who returned home from four years in self-imposed exile, was in court to extend bail granted to him last week over the 2007 killing of Benazir Bhutto, the 2007 sacking of judges and the 2006 of a Baluch rebel leader. AFP PHOTO/ RIZWAN TABASSUM (Photo credit should read RIZWAN TABASSUM/AFP/Getty Images)
Date created:29 Mar 2013

View attachment 10558
Pakistani paramilitary soldiers arrive to cordon off the Sindh High Court building in Karachi on March 29, 2013, as former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf appears. A Pakistani lawyer threw a shoe at ex-dictator Pervez Musharraf as he walked to a court room to extend his bail on charges of conspiracy to murder and sacking judges. Musharraf, who returned home from four years in self-imposed exile, was in court to extend bail granted to him last week over the 2007 killing of Benazir Bhutto, the 2007 sacking of judges and the 2006 of a Baluch rebel leader. AFP PHOTO/ RIZWAN TABASSUM (Photo credit should read RIZWAN TABASSUM/AFP/Getty Images)
Date created:29 Mar 2013

Punjab rangers equipment is the worst among paramiliatary forces!

y one of the rangers have red piece of cloth tied in his left hand?? what is the meaning of this???

y one of the rangers have red piece of cloth tied in his left hand?? what is the meaning of this???

Its' called a Brassard:
m6kA71wTxFyFI84JTKOKmWw.jpg

Comes in many colors and usually used to identify Military Police if red or can also be used to support qualification / unit badges:

a273_35.JPG

Back
Top Bottom