What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

2_24717.JPG

2_24836.JPG

Great thread @A.Rafay these guys deserve our salute.
Pakistan Police can be made through these ways first pay them more secondly make new better build police stations and equip Police Force with better Sub Machine Guns and Snipers and Cars and other Stuff depoliticize police force and remove them from VIP duties keep a system to check corruption in Police Force and also make their intelligence agency and also forensic labs in every major city and highly trained Forensic experts and also keep a record of DNA and Finger prints of people in this way you can make the most lethal Police Force and also give them lectures on Islam they have have high morals

Last edited by a moderator:
any body knows that the Pakistan is the only country in the world who have Female complete CRT team....a CRT team has assault team, breaching team, sniper team, command and control .....so we have internally qualified WCRT... I try to upload some great picture

A request to @WebMaster that can you make a little separate portion for Pakistan Law enforcement and then there we can found Pakistan Police, elite Police, Ranger, BDS etc thanks

any body knows that the Pakistan is the only country in the world who have Female complete CRT team....a CRT team has assault team, breaching team, sniper team, command and control .....so we have internally qualified WCRT... I try to upload some great picture

I have only seen some female operators with M-4's, a combat outfit, knee pads etc, and other personal gear in Islamabad, but not anywhere else.

A request to @WebMaster that can you make a little separate portion for Pakistan Law enforcement and then there we can found Pakistan Police, elite Police, Ranger, BDS etc thanks

You mean a sub forum?? I think we need it for police, rangers, airport security, and rescue services. Please post pics of CRT and rangers.

You mean a sub forum?? I think we need it for police, rangers, airport security, and rescue services. Please post pics of CRT and rangers.
sounds good ...a sub forum is appreciated buddy

I have only seen some female operators with M-4's, a combat outfit, knee pads etc, and other personal gear in Islamabad, but not anywhere else.

there is I am facing difficulties. First upload some where else then copy...

Back
Top Bottom