What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

766x575.jpg

766x575.jpg

766x575.jpg

766x575.jpg

Here is a little history abt the globe in this pic...u see it is up right ant not tilted...like earth actually is ...well it was tilted before the 2000s....it was in Musharraf's time when our prime minister Mr Zafar ulla khan Jamali saw this and ordered it to be "FIXED"..... and now u r educated abt our politicians....

pak_shooting_01.jpg

mate are you sure that this was a drill and not a real terror related incident(because you'll clearly see that the blood strains and the injuries of the "apparent" injured soldier looks very real,also the way the other soldier in the background is lying it seems that either he is unconscious or probably dead)!if it was indeed a drill can you name the place and the unit of the above policemen(mate i have no intentions oftrolling here,its just that this particular picture got my attention due to its certain peculiarity)!anyways thanks in advance.

mate are you sure that this was a drill and not a real terror related incident(because you'll clearly see that the blood strains and the injuries of the "apparent" injured soldier looks very real,also the way the other soldier in the background is lying it seems that either he is unconscious or probably dead)!if it was indeed a drill can you name the place and the unit of the above policemen(mate i have no intentions oftrolling here,its just that this particular picture got my attention due to its certain peculiarity)!anyways thanks in advance.

It is Pakistan Police Academy in Lahore, Training was underway when armed group of militants Attacked the Police.

Pakistani Forces Retake Academy After 12 Killed in Attack | Fox News

z6442719x.jpg

z6442403x.jpg

z6442404x.jpg

000ttrdel273473.jpg

r3924744680.jpg

Back
Top Bottom