What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

View attachment 522175
Islamabad: All female cadre of CRT (Crisis Response Team) students including 1 ASP at PTS Sihala!
Dated: 2011, the famous SSA(Senior Special Agent) John Devero from the FBI HRT: Hostage Rescue Team and
ustad ASI Akmal (Chief Instructor Islamabad Police ATS) can be seen in the picture!

:)
Wallah just now I was thinking, you use to post some really news photos and pictures of ATS, and atleast they made sense.....now a days its all posing and instgram filter

What the hell kind of message does this send?
That always keep finger on trigger when chambering a round.......and go kaboom.....:D:yahoo::guns::suicide:

image_1_65979.jpg
image_1_65978.jpg
image_1_65980.jpg

Police stage extreme weather anti terrorist mock exercise in Chitral
2 Dec, 2018

1857564-chitralexercisex-1543591044-309-640x480.jpg

Mock exercise was carried out at 9,000 feet height for ensuring protection of foreign tourists. PHOTO: EXPRESS

PESHAWAR: Chitral policemen fought against extreme cold weather at 9,000 feet high mountaintop during an anti-terrorism mock exercise, held to ensure protection of foreign tourists on Friday.

The mock exercise, led by Chitral police chief Muhammad Furqan Bilal on the directives of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa IGP, was held on a mountaintop in Aurait Gul – where many foreign nationals are working on several different projects.

chitral-1-1543591129.jpg

chitral-2-1543591131.jpg

With limited resources available, the police personnel carried out the exercise at the mountain peak, which is situated at approximately 9,000 feet above sea-level.

Chitral DPO Muhammad Furqan Bilal told The Express Tribune that the exercise will help train the force dealing with rescue mission in case of emergency. “Protection of every foreigner is our prime responsibility,” he added.

chitral-3-1543591134.jpg

chitral-4-1543591137.jpg

chitral-5-1543591141.jpg

Bilal said efforts are being made to further improve performance of Chitral police by arming them with modern weapons so they can best perform their duty of protecting foreigners.

Joint exercises in Islamabad:

When on earth we would get rid of these Type 56 and go for new Assault Rifles and also Red Dot Sights.

Note the Aimpoint red dot optic mounted to the Picatinny rail -Miles V, Indo Defense 2018

-Miles V, Indo Defense 2018

When on earth we would get rid of these Type 56 and go for new Assault Rifles and also Red Dot Sights.

Note the Aimpoint red dot optic mounted to the Picatinny rail -Miles V, Indo Defense 2018

Kabe to kush ho jao! :)

When will we say goodbye to Type 56. why can't the female officers wear a ballistic helmet? that was strange.

Female CT operators do wear ballistic helmets, that was for topi drama!

Kabe to kush ho jao! :)

Female CT operators do wear ballistic helmets, that was for topi drama!
Exercises were good over. All and Police is improving but lack equipment. But Zarb and ASR are good start for Snipers of Police Force.

Islamabad Police CTF and PLA soliders conduct joint security exercises at Chinese Embassy & ZTE/CM H.Q
DtqRllrWsAAQ9I9.jpg

Joint exercises in Islamabad:

i hope and pray that this was actually a topi drama and this is not how they conduct an op ....Positive thing about the excercise is that all stakeholders were made part of it and knew their role in this.....the conduct of the MOE / Method of Entry team is really all over the place ......in second video an operator walks ahead with ballistic shield all by himself ??

i hope and pray that this was actually a topi drama and this is not how they conduct an op ....Positive thing about the excercise is that all stakeholders were made part of it and knew their role in this.....the conduct of the MOE / Method of Entry team is really all over the place ......in second video an operator walks ahead with ballistic shield all by himself ??

Yar, we all know when push comes to shove who actually does the heavy lifting.. ;)

Yar, we all know when push comes to shove who actually does the heavy lifting.. ;)
i can relate to the situation, being an On Scene Commander / Incident Commander for Medical and Fire Emergency Services on my site i know how things are done when there is a camera and when we have to put up a show, but when shit hits the fan, only few remain in position to clean up the mess.......
that being said this should not be used an excuse and Police CTF needs to start taking initiative and lead the ops .....

i can relate to the situation, being an On Scene Commander / Incident Commander for Medical and Fire Emergency Services on my site i know how things are done when there is a camera and when we have to put up a show, but when shit hits the fan, only few remain in position to clean up the mess.......
that being said this should not be used an excuse and Police CTF needs to start taking initiative and lead the ops .....

I am really happy to hear another EMT is on the forums. :) Are you On Shore/Off Shore?

Back
Top Bottom