What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

DrqBUuFXcAA4s74.jpg

DrqBUuKWsAAnbA2.jpg

An Exhibition was organised by KP Police in Police Lines, Peshawar for the students of different Colleges and Universities. The exhibition was part of the Police Youth Interaction session held to streamline the issues faced by students in the province

DrqBXCJX0AE0XmR.jpg

@RescueRanger chief, don't you think these AR10s have reached their barrel life? what about Azb DMR? i tried to get some feedback on it from folks in army but nothing came back.....
Both need to go. Police is still using old ones and Army is replacing its old Snipers fast. In fact most use by KPK Police came from Army

@RescueRanger chief, don't you think these AR10s have reached their barrel life? what about Azb DMR? i tried to get some feedback on it from folks in army but nothing came back.....

The ones in the picture are when CRT was formed prior to the 12th SAARC summit in 2004. They are in need of replacement, most have been donated to police forces, Islamabad police have a surplus of them as do Police College Sihala.

Sadly the only thing Police tenders purchase from POF is 40mm tear gas shells, 201-Z variant grenade launcher (tear gas shell deployment), baton rounds, ball rounds, beanbag shells in 12g, mp5 and PDW/k. Most tenders always opt to purchase Norinco SMG 7.56.

The ones in Army has U.S trained armorers who have experience on maintaining and overhauling the platform, police agencies don't have this luxury, the old stock are already on their way out. Just like the three Jaycor Pepperball launchers and X26 tasers broken and rotting in ATS kote in Islamabad.

nice, but wouldn't it better to have a fingerprint reader to identify? I advocate bringing in Face recognition and even more important a national barring service like we have in the UK to check criminal past.
Both have been saying same thing. We really need to find a place where can send our ideas in details about Police Reforms. New York Population is around 8 Million and it has 35000 Police Force. We need at least 48 000 in Lahore. Lahore Population is 1 crore 11 Lakh.

The ones in the picture are when CRT was formed prior to the 12th SAARC summit in 2004. They are in need of replacement, most have been donated to police forces, Islamabad police have a surplus of them as do Police College Sihala.

Sadly the only thing Police tenders purchase from POF is 40mm tear gas shells, 201-Z variant grenade launcher (tear gas shell deployment), baton rounds, ball rounds, beanbag shells in 12g, mp5 and PDW/k. Most tenders always opt to purchase Norinco SMG 7.56.

The ones in Army has U.S trained armorers who have experience on maintaining and overhauling the platform, police agencies don't have this luxury, the old stock are already on their way out. Just like the three Jaycor Pepperball launchers and X26 tasers broken and rotting in ATS kote in Islamabad.
i was looking at a social media profile of a guy in SPU Punjab, they were practicing on Azb, i think they got issued the Azb DMR, which should be great with improved design and new ammo.....

Back
Top Bottom