What's new

Photos of the Chinese Armed Forces

The enemy's head should be crushed this way:

bf63de02914a946cb4f5005b0541e9e7.jpg

Hi everyone,

I have collected a huge amount of photos and am going to post them now.

OK, here I have one question. Grey, brother, can I post some military photos of the Republic of China (ROC) here as the thread is about Chinese defense and security forces related photos?

Or should I open a separate thread and post them there? Please let me know. I have collected a few photos of our (misunderstood) brother's recent military development. I thought before posting I should ask your permission, lest you could get offended.

And good news grey, some nice photos of your lady warriors are going to be posted here.

OK, I am waiting for your answer.

Hi everyone,

I have collected a huge amount of photos and am going to post them now.

OK, here I have one question. Grey, brother, can I post some military photos of the Republic of China (ROC) here as the thread is about Chinese defense and security forces related photos?

Or should I open a separate thread and post them there? Please let me know. I have collected a few photos of our (misunderstood) brother's recent military development. I thought before posting I should ask your permission, lest you could get offended.

And good news grey, some nice photos of your lady warriors are going to be posted here.

OK, I am waiting for your answer.

Brother, another thread will be a better choice, waiting for your magic

:smitten::china:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom