What's new

Photos of the Chinese Armed Forces

26_72972_dbe15f0cb0f8e17.jpg

Private defense related companies are becoming more competitive to state owned companies.

Vehicles armed with 12.7mm or 23mm cannon and proof from 7.62mm armour piercing calibre weapons. Although the they probably can't see things clearly after the small windows has been through a few shots.

It's probably designed to be protect occupants from almost all hand held firearms with possible exception of RPGs.

How hard is it to make a bulletproof CCTV ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup!
These are inflatable rubber jets:lol:
The russians are also sending millions of $$ on these... they also have rubber tanks lol.

Wonder if Hu is going to send Kim Jong Il a squadron of these after Kim suggested that he wanted a squadron of J-10s for free. He didn't specify what variant of J-10 he wanted so we'll give him the rubber variant - light, durable, and extremely intimidating on satellite photos.

Wonder if Hu is going to send Kim Jong Il a squadron of these after Kim suggested that he wanted a squadron of J-10s for free. He didn't specify what variant of J-10 he wanted so we'll give him the rubber variant - light, durable, and extremely intimidating on satellite photos.

Lol good one!U can borrow the duds frm our n your neighbour:haha:

:rofl:

I think that other room is for electromagnetic testing, not sound.

There was one at my university which I got to do experiments in once. It is a small garage sized room and the blue tiles have a mild but unpleasant smell. They are treated with flame retardants just incase when testing higher powered electromagnetic devices and it's not too good to stay inside for too long because air is not good. It's also very easy to get carbon on your hand when moving these around.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom