What's new

photos: genuine or fake tears?

no man, the tears seem legit to me, but that is because they have been brainwashed their whole life and worshiped that man. They have no idea what is going on outside of NK and get brainwashed trough radio and TV

Thats how the whole cult thing works.
Like a comedian said: the great leader just read 1984, and said, "that seems possible, we can give it a try"

well , u will be surprised to know that the level of torture for the defectors which are caught is also different depending upon the country which they try to defect.
The ones trying to reach china suffer a much less degree of pain and assault than those trying to defect to south korea,
though the end result is a brutal death.

Interesting indeed.
I guess the logic would be that China is more of an ally and the Chinese government helps North Korea crack down on people seeking freedom. The South Korean Govt on the other hand used to provide a reward to defectors until some years ago.

Watch the video in the link. :cry:

[video]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/8977961/Magpies-mourn-Kim-Jong-il-in-North-Korea.html[/video]

Interesting indeed.
I guess the logic would be that China is more of an ally and the Chinese government helps North Korea crack down on people seeking freedom. The South Korean Govt on the other hand used to provide a reward to defectors until some years ago.

we consider them illegal immigrants and economic migrants, not refugees, and the standard procedure of dealing with illegal immigrants is deportation to country of origin.

these tears are real, don't mistake it. none of us grew up in a monarchy so we don't know, but in old days when the king or emperor died, you had to cry because the books all say that the king has "divine mandate" and is told by God to rule.

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

what's even more amazing is the contrast with Gadaffi.

Gadaffi: turned pro-West in the 90's, cooperated with West, got cozy with Taiwan, apologized for bombings... died in a hole.
Kim: threatened to nuke the West, hated the West, hated everyone, killed South Koreans... died in full honor in peace.

Genuine, but only because they think that's what their reaction should be.
I dont like the look of his son, a chubby man with mean eyes.
The level of brainwashing must be unreal. I mean when the Queen mother died here, people cried. But they were mostly older people who respected her during the war.

As people have already said, this cult thing creates its own loyalty.

People cried when many leaders died, I know of people who cried when Marshal Tito died. Even people who disliked him cried when King Husain died.

I think most of the tears are genuine, not to say they won't regret it years later.

My view ? As some wit said, Kim has died. His condition is entirely satisfactory.

Interesting indeed.

more than china being an ally, it is south korea being the worst enemy.
defectors going to any country compared to those going to s.k will face less torture

are they living on other planet ? i think in 2012 its very hard to brainwash millions sir :angel:

no sir, it's very easy to brainwash even billions. just give you some examples.

there are billions believed communism is doomed to failure, on the other hand, there are also billions thought that democracy is doomed too. But how many of them really konw the advantages and disadvantages resided in this two system before they come to their conclusion?

another example, what's your opinion towards global warming . Is it true? and is it bad? maybe you got your answer, but wait, how did you came to that conclusion?

for most people, they don't have the expertise, resource and time to do their research, so they take a short cut by listening to the "experts" from all kinds of "free media".

one step further, how did the "experts" come to their conclusion then? did they really do all the experiment and get the first hand data by themselves? (maybe, if they have that much of time and money) and did they reveal the ALL the data they get from their research? (if all you got is the DOW Jones Index of 2008-2009, what can you conclude about the US economic? but,what happen if you analysis the DJ Index from 1900-2000?)

can you see how this works now?
to brainwash billions, you need to brainwash some "experts" first;
to brainwash the experts, all you need to do is to control and manipulate the source on which the experts will be studied.

comedy show chal raha hai ka .
Most of the people had fake tears . Saala rona bhi nahi aata in logo ko . Koi purani hindi picturey dilhao yaar inhe ......lol

It is really a sad thing to see the degree of fear and brainwashing these people have went through. I saw the Chinese documentary on North Korea and I liked it I would recommend it to people. The documentary doesn't just show the bad parts of NK but also the good things that are there. I was surprised to see how they have such a cult like thing where the leader is literally worshiped.

Why cast doubt on a nations feelings?
If the Americans can cry on the assassination of JFK,
If Indinas can cry on the assassination of IG,
If the Pakistanis can cry on the assassination of BB, and
if Altaf Hussain cry after murdering Imran Farooq, why cant N/Koreans cry on the death of their beloved leader?

we consider them illegal immigrants and economic migrants, not refugees, and the standard procedure of dealing with illegal immigrants is deportation to country of origin.

these tears are real, don't mistake it. none of us grew up in a monarchy so we don't know, but in old days when the king or emperor died, you had to cry because the books all say that the king has "divine mandate" and is told by God to rule.

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

what's even more amazing is the contrast with Gadaffi.

Gadaffi: turned pro-West in the 90's, cooperated with West, got cozy with Taiwan, apologized for bombings... died in a hole.
Kim: threatened to nuke the West, hated the West, hated everyone, killed South Koreans... died in full honor in peace.

You can justify it anyway you want and you can use any combination of words just to make it sound right, but at the end of the day your country is denying helpless people the only chance to freedom they have. Not only that, but capturing them and handing them over means that they will either live more miserable lives than before, or probably be executed after torture.

You can justify it anyway you want and you can use any combination of words just to make it sound right, but at the end of the day your country is denying helpless people the only chance to freedom they have. Not only that, but capturing them and handing them over means that they will either live more miserable lives than before, or probably be executed after torture.

There are diplomatic pressures.
N.K has Nuclear arms and if their relations with china get bad, who knows, they might try to threaten china just like they threaten usa.( though this possibility is 1 in a million).
So, certainly China would take a non-irritating N.K in exchange of defectors any day.

are they living on other planet ? i think in 2012 its very hard to brainwash millions sir :angel:

True. But if the brainwashing is institutionalized for the last 50 odd years generation after generation, it doesn't matter which year it is now, until that regime breaks, nothing can change and it will continue.

Back
Top Bottom