What's new

photos: genuine or fake tears?

somehow i feel that the tears of some people are genuine and these poor north koreans are brainwashed to believe that the bastard is their god.
one defector from north korea told so in an interview when he escaped from his prison camp.

are they living on other planet ? i think in 2012 its very hard to brainwash millions sir :angel:

North Korea destroyed itself by choosing bravado backed by chini support.

Where does it stand today? Its a nuclear armed country isolated from the world!

somehow i feel that the tears of some people are genuine and these poor north koreans are brainwashed to believe that the bastard is their god.
one defector from north korea told so in an interview when he escaped from his prison camp.

It wasn't like this in the USSR too,all things aside I respect the Russians probably the most intelligent people on the planet.

one photo that is really hard to believe

OB-RD460_nkcry_G_20111223063117.jpg

are they living on other planet ? i think in 2012 its very hard to brainwash millions sir :angel:

it is hard to imagine this but its true
U are saying all this because the place where u live is certainly millions times better than n.k

Coming to state of affairs in north korea , the propoganda is at such a level u cant even imagine.
televisions and radios are pre-set to certain frequencies tuned to their channels only. Every one is forced to buy radios and keep them in on condition, so that they could hear what their leader speaks everytime. Internet is banned and all the movies made there( 40- 50 annually) are primarily focused on kim's achievment and personality.
If this is what u are exposed too, certainly most are prone to get brainwashed.

I know that this man is done a lot of wrong for his country and his country men but one thing that all of us should understanhe was a man larger than life in his country and the Pain is real, the people there are no actors.

Coming to state of affairs in north korea , the propoganda is at such a level u cant even imagine.
televisions and radios are pre-set to certain frequencies tuned to their channels only. Every one is forced to buy radios and keep them in on condition, so that they could hear what their leader speaks everytime. Internet is banned and all the movies made there( 40- 50 annually) are primarily focused on kim's achievment and personality.
If this is what u are exposed too, certainly most are prone to get brainwashed.

For ordinary North Koreans, standing and enjoying the view on a busy street of South Korea is like a spiritual experience. Belated eternal leader has reduced the lives of millions of his folks to pittance and nobody can stop any of this because they have nukes, thanks to we know who.

For ordinary North Koreans, standing and enjoying the view on a busy street of South Korea is like a spiritual experience. Belated eternal leader has reduced the lives of millions of his folks to pittance and nobody can stop any of this because they have nukes, thanks to we know who.

well , u will be surprised to know that the level of torture for the defectors which are caught is also different depending upon the country which they try to defect.
The ones trying to reach china suffer a much less degree of pain and assault than those trying to defect to south korea,
though the end result is a brutal death.

Actually quite possible. For more information you can read 'Nothing to Envy'..it depicts the life of ordinary North Koreans. Started reading after someone recommended it in another forum, not yet finished..but from what I read its astonishing how efficient the propaganda machine is in NK so much so that working for the propaganda dept is considered one of the most eligible jobs in NK.Common people have no access to internet and the radios and television are pretuned to receive only North Korean Stations. Every home has a loud speaker connected to the propaganda ministry and it cannot be switched off. Kim Jong Ill was a film buff himself and understood the power of films so much so that almost every village and town in NK has a movie theater.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

But nobody in NK otherthan top party/military officials know that. They believe that they are living in a paradise and the West (aka US) is out to get them.

Actually quite possible. For more information you can read 'Nothing to Envy'..it depicts the life of ordinary North Koreans. Started reading after someone recommended it in another forum, not yet finished..but from what I read its astonishing how efficient the propaganda machine is in NK so much so that working for the propaganda dept is considered one of the most eligible jobs in NK.Common people have no access to internet and the radios and television are pretuned to receive only North Korean Stations. Every home has a loud speaker connected to the propaganda ministry and it cannot be switched off. Kim Jong Ill was a film buff himself and understood the power of films so much so that almost every village and town in NK has a movie theater.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

But nobody in NK otherthan top party/military officials know that. They believe that they are living in a paradise and the West (aka US) is out to get them.
absolutely, persons there are judged by 2 factors only:
1. how much physically fit they are
2. how much loyal they are

THE ONES ABIDING BY THE ABOVE FACTORS ARE GIVEN BETTER AMENETIES THAN OTHERS AND THEY GET A CHANCE TO LIVE IN PYONGYANG WHERE FOOD SUPPLY IS BETTER.

Back
Top Bottom