What's new

Photographs of Ajmal Kassab

I think India already did big blunder in investigation, when they sent DNA of same person with two different terrorist name to Pak authorities. Funny isn't it ?...as far as terrorist picture, there were many charred bodies of young employees too. Can easily be make them terrorist.

Are we still on "Mumbai was a drama done by RAW to defame Pakistan" rubbish?

To answer your question, pictures of all dead terrorists were released by the Mumbai police after operations were completed.

yea because the dead don't speak and now the only alive one spoke

And i thought someone was telling me.."even we Pakistanis dont watch Zaid Hamid shows as much you indians do and give him cult status"...this man is definitely influenced by Zaid Hamid!!

Guys high time we ignore this one.
This intellect is one of those believers in 9/11 conspiracy theory:woot:.

Sir,
with all due respect, sovereign countries do not kill their own people to prove something to someone.
If are given a chance to lead one, may be you will think of such plans. Thats exactly why you won't lead one.:smokin:
Lucky the world!!:victory::victory:

If you have any reservation as to how people are talking, then leave this thread, nobody really cares as to what you have to say on this matter.

I dont know if you have ever seen the documentaries 'Fahrenheit 9/11' and 'Loose Change' those are 'hard' facts, and watching them can clearly prove teh point that the american government was involved in the 9/11 attacks. only a stupid person would believe that was not true, and if you dont know, these documentaries were made by Americans.

are you that naive? countries and governments do ANYTHING to prove their points. America needed an excuse to get into Afghanistan, and they made one, and they invaded.

Tell me something, if a sovereign country like america dont kill their own to prove a point, why did the invade Iraq? I mean there were clearly no weapons of mass destruction, and they claimed that was true a month after the invasion, so why are they killing their own troops there? the reason is that they needed to get in there for the oil and other purposes. You sir are pretty naive to agree to what ever you listen on the television and new channels.

yea because the dead don't speak and now the only alive one spoke

Yup, you're right, RAW carried out the attack:rolleyes:

But wait, didnt the Pakistani Government admit that attack was planned from it's soil? Oops, there goes your theory.

But wait, didnt the Pakistani Government admit that attack was planned from it's soil? Oops, there goes your theory.

The pakistani govt is run by RAW, or CIA or something like that. Yes nobody believes Zaid Hamid, only us gullible Indians :)

You can serve proof on a silver platter, and then it can jump up and bite em in their noses, yet the 'true believers' won't believe it :)

This is funny.

and there arent any RAW agents in pak?
be serious
and i never said it was constructed by RAW
it was probably constructed by one of your political parties or the oppressed in you own nation

t was probably constructed by one of your political parties or the oppressed in you own nation

and there arent any RAW agents in pak?
be serious

Yup there could be or there are, but this donent make pakistan's intel Agency ISI is a saint :disagree: so are ISI agent in India. Its their work and they are doing it quite well.

and i never said it was constructed by RAW
it was probably constructed by one of your political parties or the oppressed in you own nation

Cant tell about that as everyone in here know about the statements issued by GOP & GOI.

32fdd7766d0eda9325e24cd75d4eb794.jpg

Pictures of all 26/11 Terrorists

Here Is The Real Truth Of 26/11

Indian Members Please Forgive Me For Puking The Truth And Please Don't Laugh.:whistle:The Truth Is Out. Amar Singh:partay: And Hira Lal:D Are RAW Agents. Please Show The Courage And Accept The Truth. Pakistani People Got This Information From Our People In Intelligent Setup..:cry::sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
32fdd7766d0eda9325e24cd75d4eb794.jpg

Pictures of all 26/11 Terrorists

Thanks Bhushan.

So where all the relatives of other suspects? Why is only Kasab's family available?

How many of these guys are Indians?

Back
Top Bottom