What's new

Photo of Saudi pilot’s farewell to his daughters goes viral

Saudi or Irans wont understand but they have stoked the fires of sectarianism in Muslim world for too long by funding seminaries preaching their ideology. In Pakistan there are terrorists who are specifically sectarian.

We are tired of this and that why we dont want to part of this war.

You know, people like you keep saying that, but really, how many terrorist actions in Pakistan can be traced back to Iran?

For example, I did a google search and was checking out terrorist actions per year. I used the most recent one, 2014,

Terrorist incidents in Pakistan in 2014 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let's go through them one by one, my comments in red,

1 January — A bomb blasted on the Qambrani road in Akhtarabad, Quetta near a bus, which was carrying at least 50 pilgrims from Iran to Pakistan

Attacking Shia pilgrims. So this is not because of Iran.

9 January
- A car suicide-bomb was blasted by Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan near the car of a senior police officer Chaudhry Aslam Khan, in which Khan was killed with two others.[3][4]

Tehrik-i-Taliban isn't supported by Iran, right? Allied to Al Qaeda, etc.

1 March
— A bomb killed at least 11 people and another 10 injured in Federally Administered Tribal Areas.[5]

No idea who, but it seems to be militants who are anti-polio vaccinations. I doubt this has anything to do with Iran influence, because Iran is very pro vaccination.

8 June
- At least 24 people were killed when militants attacked a Bus carrying Shia pilgrims from Iran to Quetta in Balochistan province of Pakistan.[6]

Again, it's AGAINST Shias.

8 JuneJinnah International Airport attack At least 30 people were killed when terrorists attacked Jinnah International Airport in Karachi on the night of June 8. The 10 Militants were killed in a combat that lasted for 5 hours

Taliban again.

Okay, I don't feel like going through the rest, but I don't see one attack that was backed up Iran or Iran's ideology. August was Taliban attack, September, November, and December (132 children killed by who? Taliban).

How about this year? January, 53 dead, bomb blast in Shia mosque. February, 19 dead, militants attack Shia mosque. March, Taliban kills 14 people in a Church.

Iran has ALWAYS been against Taliban & Al Qaeda. Pakistan has always been closer to the nation that has directly or indirectly given support to such moronic ideologies that are hurting Pakistanis. When Afghanistan was ruled by Taliban, which countries officially recognized it? Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Pakistan.

Imagine a Pakistan that stops attacking terrorists one day and supporting them the next day. Imagine when Afghanistan was under Taliban, two strong neighbors, Iran & Pakistan, stood against it, as ONE, as SUNNI AND SHIA, to refuse ANY aggression.

How many Iranians attack Pakistan soldiers & then run back to Iran? None, but this happens to us all the time, and Iran always pleads with Pakistan to help them secure the border, but Pakistan doesn't. Imagine a situation where Pakistan and Iran secure the border by cooperating, where not one terrorist has the guts to harm either border.

The future of a secure region, for Pakistanis and Iranians and Afghanis, are in the hand of cooperation between the three nations. At the moment, Afghanistan won't be a strong partner, but if Pakistan & Iran become good anti-terrorist allies, then I'm sure they can both also assist Afghans.

If you meant sarcasm, it did not work.

Saudi or Irans wont understand but they have stoked the fires of sectarianism in Muslim world for too long by funding seminaries preaching their ideology. In Pakistan there are terrorists who are specifically sectarian.

We are tired of this and that why we dont want to part of this war.

Sarcasm?? I'm saying the Germans of ww2 and the Syrians are experiencing REAL WAR. Painful war. Saudi bombing runs on Yemen are the same as sitting in a simulator.

And Pakistan's sectarianism is a result of wahabi agression and brainwashing in Pakistan. Dude, many muslims in the netherlands wouldn't even know what a Shia and Sunni is. I was surprised as well, believe me.

Back
Top Bottom