What's new

Photo of Saudi pilot’s farewell to his daughters goes viral

My god what a bunch of idiots. As if those Saudi pilots are going into Stalingrad. WTF? Bombing defenseless Yemen from 30.000ft high with those pampered hangar queen f15s? How disgusting. Pretty soon these people will be called heroes and 'veterans'. Dear lord baby jesus, this is disgusting. Talk about those people who spend time in the trenches. The gods of war are crying.

My god what a bunch of idiots. As if those Saudi pilots are going into Stalingrad. WTF? Bombing defenseless Yemen from 30.000ft high with those pampered hangar queen f15s? How disgusting. Pretty soon these people will be called heroes and 'veterans'. Dear lord baby jesus, this is disgusting. Talk about those people who spend time in the trenches. The gods of war are crying.

They can bomb all they want. There is always a chance a jet can malfunction and come crashing down. 10 years down the road, we shall see how many Saudi Arabian jets have crashed over Yemen. :happy:

German soldier says goodbye to son before leaving for War in WW2,

51f960afabf94d1d3f576f9892807445.jpg

Hahaha, the best comeback I've seen in a while! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

One already crashed. Let's hope the next one crashes on top of one of those Saudi 'royals'. Most hypocrite country in history..

Next time, crash over Yemen and the pilots, well, you know what will happen to the pilots.

any pic of Hauthi rebel hugging his daughters? :whistle:
They created all this crapp. They can hug anything they want who cares?
If they hadnt overthrown a legitimate government,none of this had ever happened.

Man that was funny.... it made me chuckle... :sarcastic:

Israeli soldier saying goodbye to daughter before leaving for war,

BsziRPRCYAAMI21.png:large

US Soldier saying goodbye to daughter before leaving for war,

article-2285175-18500C34000005DC-598_634x418.jpg

German soldier says goodbye to son before leaving for War in WW2,

51f960afabf94d1d3f576f9892807445.jpg

Except for German soldier, both the US and Israeli going to bomb unarmed civilians.

Its a matter of concern how most powerful military nations achieve and celebrate their victories fighting against civilians and attack countries unprovoked.

Except for German soldier, both the US and Israeli going to bomb unarmed civilians.

Its a matter of concern how most powerful military nations achieve and celebrate their victories fighting against civilians and attack countries unprovoked.

Indeed, those German soldiers were going to the pits of hell. Syria's civil war is baby sh!t compared to what they went through. The Saudi and Isr pictures are like me kissing my mother when going to the store to buy candy. Stay safe son!

You disgusting coolie scumbag. Is that how we talk about people?
tommorow we may aquire your company and make you as coolee,so dont under estimate anyone, and what do you expect a saudi military personnel going to yemen to drop sweets to the hungry, saudis are waging a war only because their opponents are shia militants, if ever their opponents were sunni the attacks would never had happened, and why are the saudis not bombing the ISIS, because they are sunnis. don't blame Iran on everything

tommorow we may aquire your company and make you as coolee,so dont under estimate anyone, and what do you expect a saudi military personnel going to yemen to drop sweets to the hungry, saudis are waging a war only because their opponents are shia militants, if ever their opponents were sunni the attacks would never had happened, and why are the saudis not bombing the ISIS, because they are sunnis. don't blame Iran on everything
What? So you like sectarianism? Good for you. And I'm Dutch so no. Anyway, this was supposed to prop up an exiled government, not about killing shia?

What? So you like sectarianism? Good for you. And I'm Dutch so no. Anyway, this was supposed to prop up an exiled government, not about killing shia?
there is no liking or not liking the world is like this, the Saudis hate Iranians , by your logic why has the Saudis not helped the Iraqi government in ousting the ISIS, Saudis are laughing and making fun of Iraqis for their plight only because then iraqi president was a shia, this is very bad, and by the way do you know Pakistan has an exclusive Sunni militant organisation called lashkar-e-janghvi which specializes in killing Shias, so stop talking rubbish

there is no liking or not liking the world is like this, the Saudis hate Iranians , by your logic why has the Saudis not helped the Iraqi government in ousting the ISIS, Saudis are laughing and making fun of Iraqis for their plight only because then iraqi president was a shia, this is very bad, and by the way do you know Pakistan has an exclusive Sunni militant organisation called lashkar-e-janghvi which specializes in killing Shias, so stop talking rubbish

I know, I just thought you supported this and likes this. Anyway, good thing most muslims aren't this sectarian. Saudi insecurity is killing many people right now. Afraid of a sanctioned out Iran. Wait until Iran is unshackled.

why, do you think dutch companies cannot be acquired by Asians, you will see

I know, I just thought you supported this and likes this. Anyway, good thing most muslims aren't this sectarian. Saudi insecurity is killing many people right now. Afraid of a sanctioned out Iran. Wait until Iran is unshackled.
i was taunting the Saudis for their partiality, for them only money matters they don't want the world to live in peace, they are spreading the venom of wahabbism all around the world

Indeed, those German soldiers were going to the pits of hell. Syria's civil war is baby sh!t compared to what they went through. The Saudi and Isr pictures are like me kissing my mother when going to the store to buy candy. Stay safe son!

If you meant sarcasm, it did not work.

why, do you think dutch companies cannot be acquired by Asians, you will see

i was taunting the Saudis for their partiality, for them only money matters they don't want the world to live in peace, they are spreading the venom of wahabbism all around the world

Saudi or Irans wont understand but they have stoked the fires of sectarianism in Muslim world for too long by funding seminaries preaching their ideology. In Pakistan there are terrorists who are specifically sectarian.

We are tired of this and that why we dont want to part of this war.

Back
Top Bottom