What's new

Philippines vs India outsourcing

I don't think that is a correct assessment. We are mostly humble but we do not take kindly to people who mess with our sovereignty , people who take credits for our work, and altering our history with no clear cut evidence.

Well that's the problem you have no sovereignty over here and yet your claiming a whole sea along with our islands and resources which stupid and idiotic you cant even prove it in a international stage pathetic really.

I'd go with the Philippines. Average Filipinos tend to have better moral and ethics than Indians in my experience. Also they work harder.

With that said, they need to fix their priorities to have any meaningful foreign investment. Their government is way corrupt. The defense minister of the Philippines has something like a 70 room mansion and pet tigers (yes, you read that right) while most of the people struggle just to get fed.

A who exactly the current or the old one? 
LOL... did you read your post? 21st century and science does not apply? Please explain what applies then?

Wow other troll am a troll magnet here am not your damn keeper read dont i dont give an damn do it yourself. 
Lol, idiot. I try my best to comprehend your stupid post.

And yet faker you replied so in truth you did understood so why are compiling like an old lady? Wait your rip off version of google translator is way off? Oh poor fake filipino chinamen i guess ripping off companies can only get you bull$h%t results:omghaha:

@Zero_wing Have you tried speaking to him in Filipino?

I did but he just give me a translation that's why i know his a huge fake from the 50 cent army of the PLA. I mean you would know if your talking to someone from your country from the words he wrote its very obvious he's diffidently not a filipino

Its a healthy competition and let the best win.
If philipinos have better spoken English skills and right neutral accent( most important in BPO), they will get more money and more jobs and force Indian based centers of invest more in training. Good for consumer either way.

People like you and your wife with your pathetic language skills should call Mandarin call centers back home.
Do Not Get Personal and attack his family. You want something from him, take it with him and not his family. You do understand the concept of being civilized don't you?

I have not dealt with the Pinoy tech supports, so I can't say if they are any good. But I am willing to root for them.

Have you heard of the recent Government Medical Care registration system in the US? It costs $600M!! and counting. It turned out the company that developed the system was CGI, a Canadian IT firm. This Québécois company in turn hired Indian IT guys to write the codes. As you know the system is barely functioning and being fixed.

So by all means Pinoys give it a try.

Still she should only call the Mandarin call center now.

Or mention upfront she has married someone with such poor lingual skills and the other party needs to slow down to a painful level.

I am sure there will be some who will bear with that pain...

And this is my point. There are people like you who would ignore the fact and try to come up with an alternate reality. Its people like you that would make and enjoy the Superpower 2030 video. 
Its a healthy competition and let the best win.
If philipinos have better spoken English skills and right neutral accent( most important in BPO), they will get more money and more jobs and force Indian based centers of invest more in training. Good for consumer either way.

From my experience working with Indian call center, more training is needed regardless of whether there is a competition or not..

This is getting interesting, Philippine is threatening India as the #1 call center. While India is gunning the Philippine for the #1 remittance nation. This would be an interesting competition.

And this is my point. There are people like you who would ignore the fact and try to come up with an alternate reality. Its people like you that would make and enjoy the Superpower 2030 video. 

From my experience working with Indian call center, more training is needed regardless of whether there is a competition or not..

This is getting interesting, Philippine is threatening India as the #1 call center. While India is gunning the Philippine for the #1 remittance nation. This would be an interesting competition.
From a customer point of view, they might feel annoyed by not getting the level of service they want. But as an outsourced company you are competing against other outsourcing companies who can still do it cheaper.
If I was owner of a BPO, I would try to match and be better than competitor, but only just, to maximize my profit and maximize my chance of winning contract.

So no, it will be wrong idea to spend a lot on training, as long as your client is happy enough with the quality your provide (against the money saved).

Some banks have stopped outsourcing and have BPOs in same country (or an English speaking country). That is another model, in which the number your call is chargeable (or some other tricks bankers will deploy to get that money from your pocket)
Ultimately its money that you are willing to pay, people will moan about poor quality of chinese branded goods, or issues with budget airlines, and 100 other things in the world.

Do Not Get Personal and attack his family. You want something from him, take it with him and not his family. You do understand the concept of being civilized don't you?

Mr. fully cooked one, just check the thread and see who brought in the family here.

Back
Top Bottom