What's new

Philippines seeks US muscle on South China Sea

We should send a few Aircraft Carriers to the area and do some drills with Japan, SK, India, Taiwan, Philippines and Vietnam to show China we wont allow any attacks to these good nations.

China and its smart people know that any attack on any nation will be there down fall.... Lets see if Obama can grow some balls and stand up to these Chinese Communist Scum.

Sending 3 floating coffins with limited range and 18,000 sailors aboard is a bad military strategy.

We should send a few Aircraft Carriers to the area and do some drills with Japan, SK, India, Taiwan, Philippines and Vietnam to show China we wont allow any attacks to these good nations.

China and its smart people know that any attack on any nation will be there down fall.... Lets see if Obama can grow some balls and stand up to these Chinese Communist Scum.

Also have no doubt that if the USA interferes it only escalate the matter and bring the situation closer to war, by that time the USA will have to decide whether to stick to their guns or bail, they are making the smart move of backing off from this issue for now, to de-escalate the situation, let the parties involve sort it out themselves as had been before Hilary Clinton open her big mouth and stir up **** in the region.

I really don't think Obama is is going to interfere on the SCS disputes for anyone. Despite all the rhetoric his Administration knows the importance of keeping a good but uneasy relationship with China. However he might urge repeatedly for all sides to go the table. which, I think, is the best solution.

Indeed..let see if U.S has to ball...if I remember well, U.S has dragged how many nations into Korea war...your American WWII hero Mac Artur once said that he could finished Korea war and go back for Xmas...and he have to celebrate his X-mas not home but in the battle field

we certainly looking forward for another Rematch....but this time China and U.S both have alot of enemies on each side to cozy...
you' don't have your exceptionalism every time.

This is exactly the reason why SE Asians can't have SCS. The first sign of trouble they go on both knees to foreigners, such weakness, like a prostitute to the highest bidder. Even if they have they islands, they will never own them when they are like a blade of grass in the wind, such waste.

If you are being bullied by a thug, what do you do?
1. Fight back.
2. You sit still for him forcibly taken away your property.
3. Call for help (may be friends or police)
4. Run away quickly.

A country cannot run away, so no No 4.
You weaker than him, cannot fight back him, so no No 1.
Only No 2 and No 3, as you, which will you choose?

1. Fight back.
4. Run away quickly.

you forgot the last option: what happen without water for a nation...if China cut of your Red river Sông Hồng..89 millions with water...maybe you have to get use yoursef of drinking sea water....LMAO...all your combines options are futiles

you forgot the last option: what happen without water for a nation...if China cut of your Red river Sông Hồng..89 millions with water...maybe you have to get use yoursef of drinking sea water....LMAO...all your combines options are futiles

Oh, still No 5? LOL
If you block the Red River (Sông Hồng), water from upstream will engulf you and bring away your body to the East China Sea.

This is exactly the reason why SE Asians can't have SCS. The first sign of trouble they go on both knees to foreigners, such weakness, like a prostitute to the highest bidder. Even if they have they islands, they will never own them when they are like a blade of grass in the wind, such waste.

I would want to refresh some memory here about what happened in 1971. China came out the communist bloc due to the Sino-Soviet ideological split and went in for rapproachment with US thus weaking the communist bloc (though personally I feel it was a good thing as it led to the collapse of the communist bloc and end of cold war). So looks like you want go to foreigners especially western countries when you feel diplomatically isolated and threatened but you want to point fingers at other countries. It is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Suicidal attack shall be done to let river will be in normal condition.
Think about Three Georges Dam of China, what will happen.

Oh, still No 5? LOL
If you block the Red River (Sông Hồng), water from upstream will engulf you and bring away your body to the East China Sea.

Really...do you know the Great canal of China....I will have my body swin aroung China...but 89 millions vietnamese half-dead bodies ...with dyhadration...what you gonna do with them?

1. Fight back.
4. Run away quickly.

Would you ever entrust a major lifeline to people that don't even have their own feet to stand on. People that follow whoever feeds them at the moment. People that think they own something when they are owned themselves, and go where ever their leash is yanked. You wouldn't, it'd be foolish.

I would want to refresh some memory here about what happened in 1971. China came out the communist bloc due to the Sino-Soviet ideological split and went in for rapproachment with US thus weaking the communist bloc (though personally I feel it was a good thing as it led to the collapse of the communist bloc and end of cold war). So looks like you want go to foreigners especially western countries when you feel diplomatically isolated and threatened but you want to point fingers at other countries. It is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Difference is China never wanted to be part of any bloc permanently but it's own, the SCO. The US was a stepping stone as well as the Soviets, it's not the equivalent of inviting them to occupy the country with bases, which is defacto colonialism. Can Southeast Asia even stand on it's own without sucking on someone's tit, does it even want to?

Back
Top Bottom