What's new

Philippines overtakes India as hub of call centres

India is moving up the value chain. Someone has to fill the gap up.
LOL.... subsistence farming is moving up the value chain now? :lol:

Politicians are getting literally slapped for food inflation. Population of poor in india are rising and rising. You don't even have infrasturcutre to do the kinds of manufacturing Indonesia and Vietnam can do. Future doesn't look bright for "incredible" india.

LOL.... subsidance farming is moving up the value chain now? :lol:

Politicians are getting literally slapped for food inflation. Population of poor in india are rising and rising. You don't even have infrasturcutre to do the kinds of manufacturing Indonesia and Vietnam can do. Future doesn't look bright for "incredible" india.

Sorry, But I have to break ur bubble.

I used to know that china censors and controls everything and i think ur a victim of lack of info.

India to spend one trillion dollars on infrastructure development

India to spend one trillion dollars on infrastructure development - Yahoo!

India among world's top 10 manufacturers, says UNIDO

The United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO) has said that India is listed as one of the top 10 manufacturers of the world in 2010.

India among world's top 10 manufacturers, says UNIDO - Economic Times

Good luck Philippines. We kept the seat warm for you guys.

We are moving up the foodchain :cheers:

I used to know that china censors and controls everything and i think ur a victim of lack of info.

The United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO) has said that India is listed as one of the top 10 manufacturers of the world in 2010.

Thanks for the heads up. Here is the relevant table. But india with its 1.2 billion population doesn't look so impressive now.
1fy1qw.png

Why do you guys love to brag when in reality it's just shameful if one looks at the real numbers? Your manufacturing is even smaller than S. Korea with almost 50 million people. We have a German expressing for how I feel when I see this behaviour: Fremdschämen (something like vicarious embarrassment).

Götterdämmerung;2335034 said:
Why do you guys love to brag when in reality it's just shameful if one looks at the real numbers? Your manufacturing is even smaller than S. Korea with almost 50 million people. We have a German expressing for how I feel when I see this behaviour: Fremdschämen (something like vicarious embarrassment).

but you're just a Chinese troll who knows German, friend. It matters little what you think. After all, once a commie , always a commie.

Götterdämmerung;2335087 said:
Whatever you think who I am. My argument remains valid. You guys like to brag when the reality is just shameful.

Götterdämmerung , hmmm. I can almost here a Chinese nasal twang ! And a Chinese member here was wondering why Indians show US & UK flags. Indians show one Indian flag atleast

Götterdämmerung , hmmm. I can almost here a Chinese nasal twang ! And a Chinese member here was wondering why Indians show US & UK flags. Indians show one Indian flag atleast

You just show how uneducated you are because you don't even know Germany's most famous classical literature, The Nibelungen. I bet you have never heard of Wagner's Der Ring der Nibelungen.

Götterdämmerung;2335332 said:
You just show how uneducated you are because you don't even know Germany's most famous classical literature, The Nibelungen. I bet you have never heard of Wagner's Der Ring der Nibelungen.

If I dont know about Germany's most classical literature, I am uneducated ? Do you know India's most classical literature ?

When I said I can hear nasal twang, I meant your Chinese ethnicity. You didnt get that ? Now who is uneducated ?

Götterdämmerung;2335034 said:

No one's bragging here chinaman, the thread is about Phil upstaging India in back office and Indians feeling that we should move more towards manufacturing and high end services.

leave him be, germany has a higher than mountain friendship with china or perhaps PK :lol:

as for filipinos jumping on the CC bandwagon, welcome aboard :tup:

If I dont know about Germany's most classical literature, I am uneducated ? Do you know India's most classical literature ?

When I said I can hear nasal twang, I meant your Chinese ethnicity. You didnt get that ? Now who is uneducated ?

Sure, it's part of our education to at least know the essence of the Vedas.

Wow, you can hear a twang by reading? Indians are truly incredible!

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

No one's bragging here chinaman, the thread is about Phil upstaging India in back office and Indians feeling that we should move more towards manufacturing and high end services.

You guys are bragging everywhere on the internet. You can call racist names to the Chinese all you want, it doesn't touch me at all, loser!

Back
Top Bottom