What's new

Philippines overtakes India as hub of call centres

Götterdämmerung;2335395 said:
Sure, it's part of our education to at least know the essence of the Vedas.

Wow, you can hear a twang by reading? Indians are truly incredible!

do share the essense of the vedas.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

You guys are bragging everywhere on the internet. You can call racist names to the Chinese all you want, it doesn't touch me at all, loser!

why are u even on this thread loser????/
this thread is about india and phillepines

leave him be, germany has a higher than mountain friendship with china or perhaps PK :lol:

We don't have a great friendship with China, we are doing great business with China and I'm profiting of it. I hope we can build up better relationship and expand our co-operation. Co-operation with China will benefit both parties.

Götterdämmerung;2335421 said:
We don't have a great friendship with China, we are doing great business with China and I'm profiting of it. I hope we can build up better relationship and expand our co-operation. Co-operation with China will benefit both parties.

business contacts and economic cooperation is always welcome :tup:

Götterdämmerung;2335427 said:
You know, as a German, we have learnt our lesson well in regard to racism. The best I could do i the internet is to ignore it and report it.

we're on the same page; rather than ridiculing the noobs and derailing threads, its better to report and let the mods do their job.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

You guys are bragging everywhere on the internet. You can call racist names to the Chinese all you want, it doesn't touch me at all, loser!

And don't derail the thread with your racism rants.

Get on with it loser, don't cry your *** off.

do share the essense of the vedas.

Vedas are a collection of religious texts that were oraly transmitted but later also written down. They are the essence of the brahmanic religion, describing the way of life to the way how to conduct a ceremony.

Now, you tell me about the Nibelungen!

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

And don't derail the thread with your racism rants.

Get on with it loser, don't cry your *** off.

Did I call anyone of you with insulting names? No?

You stop crying, babe! :D

yup when u see manila at night its all call center u can know it hehehhehe

pinoys are really good in it

Götterdämmerung;2335456 said:
Vedas are a collection of religious texts that were oraly transmitted but later also written down. They are the essence of the brahmanic religion, describing the way of life to the way how to conduct a ceremony.

glad you know a little something about vedas. i have nothing on german literature, nothing more than what wikipedia offers.

glad you know a little something about vedas. i have nothing on german literature, nothing more than what wikipedia offers.
man dont know much about vedas but kindly change your avatar you know how it makes me feel!!!!!!

Götterdämmerung;2335456 said:

Nibelungi – lud mitycznych karłów z podań germańskich. Mieszkali oni w podziemnym państwie, Nibelheimie, a ich zajęciami były kowalstwo i górnictwo. Lud Nibelungów swoją tetralogią Pierścień Nibelunga rozsławił przede wszystkim niemiecki kompozytor Ryszard Wagner. W wagnerowskim cyklu z imienia wymieniony jest Alberyk, który w Złocie Renu zdobywa przywództwo nad Nibelungami oraz jego brat, Mime. Nibelungiem w połowie jest także syn Alberyka – Hagen

And hereby my friends, I declare myself as Polish!

Nibelungi – lud mitycznych karłów z podań germańskich. Mieszkali oni w podziemnym państwie, Nibelheimie, a ich zajęciami były kowalstwo i górnictwo. Lud Nibelungów swoją tetralogią Pierścień Nibelunga rozsławił przede wszystkim niemiecki kompozytor Ryszard Wagner. W wagnerowskim cyklu z imienia wymieniony jest Alberyk, który w Złocie Renu zdobywa przywództwo nad Nibelungami oraz jego brat, Mime. Nibelungiem w połowie jest także syn Alberyka – Hagen

And hereby my friends, I declare myself as Polish!

Hi Lenkijos draugui .. mane iš Lietuvos ..Mes esame kaimynai.leidžia gerti alaus Liubušo miesto, kitą savaitę.

Hi polish friend .. me from lithuania.. we are neigbours. lets drink beer in Lubusz town next week .

Back
Top Bottom