What's new

Philippines Defence Forum

Painting work progress for Philippines SSV #1. January 12th 2016, PT. Pal Indonesia, Surabaya.
ssv.jpg

It seems the Navy (and the Marine Corps) has plans whereas the Air Force and the Army has yet to come out with plans for third horizon of the modernization program.

Also, the picture in the first horizon that shows "guided missile frigate" is an Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigate. Given that the said frigate will be retired soon, I guess some will be transferred to PH Navy.

As for the rumored Pohang-class corvette that will be given by South Korea, it is ROKS Mokpo.

Last edited:
you know what, this ship will be named as BRP Tarlac

12549084_240271876304746_4442669726345964596_n.jpg

credit to gombaljaya

actually i can't wait to see her afloat and conduct passing exercise with our Fleet in Eastern Command

Looks even better than the mock-up model... clap! clap! Good job. Indonesian Navy will also order another 2 units of this LPD for hospital ship.

Atau bisa juga 2 LPD Makassar class yang lama dikonvert jadi kapal RS, terus bikin lagi 2 LPD yang baru, yang lebih combat oriented.

Last edited:

credit to gombaljaya

actually i can't wait to see her afloat and conduct passing exercise with our Fleet in Eastern Command

Gombaljaya tarik kesini aja dah. @Jakartrans@PkDef can you invite him here... :) (his nick-name bit diffucult to mention... damn)

12549084_240271876304746_4442669726345964596_n.jpg

credit to gombaljaya

Crazy man... Keren bgt

More than i expected before.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom