What's new

Philippines challenges China to go to UN court to end Spratly dispute

maybe not un china likes to keep it 1 on 1, anyway Malaysia, Brunei, Taiwan haven't said anything and they claim the spartlys as well ?

that is ridiculous. when the house is yours then a thief came and took it because it is situated next door of his. He goes one step further taking it to a court in which the majority of the people in charge will likely be influenced by his mob boss. what kind of logic is that?

If that is your house, invite "thief" to court. And you show the home's papers ownership in accordance with law to the court, I'm sure the thief will be forced to give up the ridiculous claims of him.
But I think guy is afraid to go to court, a thief, china. :lol:

Remember that the Philippines is inviting you to go to court.

If that is your house, invite "thief" to court. And you show the home's papers ownership in accordance with law to the court, I'm sure the thief will be forced to give up the ridiculous claims of him.
But I think guy is afraid to go to court, a thief, china. :lol:

Remember that the Philippines is inviting you to go to court.

a court where we perceive there is no fair trial! no way!

you vietcong thieves go ahead!

maybe not un china likes to keep it 1 on 1, anyway Malaysia, Brunei, Taiwan haven't said anything and they claim the spartlys as well ?

My friend, Scarborough Shoal is not the Spratly Islands. It is the disputed area between the Philippines and "Chinese", other countries have no claim in that area....

_48951920_south_china-sea_1_466.gif

China has been asked many times by the Philippines to bring the SCS/WPS disputes to the UN international court but have repeatedly decline to agree, I 'WONDER' what's the reason ...

who controls the court?

who controls the court?

So you don't trust the court ???
It's kinda hard for any court to reject any claim that is legal and have proof backing. Cuz they have to give reasons for their judgement that's called verdict. And obviously it will have international audience. So court will be 100 % unbiase.
I think China wants to avoid the embarrassment. If China would have legal claim. China would have been in court years before not making warnnings and bulling in sea.

How can we expect China to be a responsible member if China has no respect to its neighbors and to the international law?

The sea is not your like lake. Fools. I bet China knows who should own the shoals but because of its greed, they want to claim it all even if it's baseless and against the internaltional law.

My friend, Scarborough Shoal is not the Spratly Islands. It is the disputed area between the Philippines and "Chinese", other countries have no claim in that area....

_48951920_south_china-sea_1_466.gif

If the Chinese claim as per this map is true, then its really crazy and absurd. The claim touches the shores of East Malaysia (Sabah and Sarawak provinces on Borneo island). Petronas (Malaysian National oil company) has dozens of oil and gas off-shore platforms off the coast of East Malaysia, some hundreds of kilometres off-shore. A big chunk of Malaysia's GDP comes from these off-shore facilities. If China starts staking their claim as per the above map, Malaysian economy will be in big trouble.
Seems like the slogan of 'peaceful and harmonious rise of China', is just that, an empty slogan. The reality is exactly contrary to the slogan.

China has been asked many times by the Philippines to bring the SCS/WPS disputes to the UN international court but have repeatedly decline to agree, I 'WONDER' what's the reason ...

Do you..?? Really ???

If the Chinese claim as per this map is true, then its really crazy and absurd. The claim touches the shores of East Malaysia (Sabah and Sarawak provinces on Borneo island). Petronas (Malaysian National oil company) has dozens of oil and gas off-shore platforms off the coast of East Malaysia, some hundreds of kilometres off-shore. A big chunk of Malaysia's GDP comes from these off-shore facilities. If China starts staking their claim as per the above map, Malaysian economy will be in big trouble.
Seems like the slogan of 'peaceful and harmonious rise of China', is just that, an empty slogan. The reality is exactly contrary to the slogan.
it seems like half of Malaysia's oil rigs are inside China's U shape :lol:
schinasea.jpg

For all those megatons trollers, why cant they approach court?
Because chinese know very well that so called historical evidences, dont stand a chance in court...
And since china is a signatory to 1982 UN convention of sea, the case will be disposed off in no time, in favour of phillipines!!

a court where we perceive there is no fair trial! no way!

you vietcong thieves go ahead!

Well u guys were boasting of china's influence as permanent member(ps:i havent seen u boasting, but ur chinese brothers are boasted enough about influence and megatons mega number of times) and International tribunal consists of neutral members and comes under media scanner ,so no one can have influence !!
If u have truth on ur side, u have no reason to get afraid approaching court!!

China is a big country, one of five permanent members of Security council UN. What reasons do you think of the UN's court is unfair?

Chinese will loose their appeal as evil CCP is claiming the regions which are against international law. Good move by philippines. These Chinese they will claim any thing that is in their sights that is their culture. One good thing happened because of south china sea dispute is it brought the real intentions of Chinese to lime light.

Chinese recently want the land mass in arctic as the ice is melting there :angry:

UN will do squat about it....

Pakistan went to UN onkashmir dispute over 6 decades now nothings achieved.

UN has but lost all value in the global arena.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom