What's new

Philippines allows visa-free entry for Indians

What an insult indeed. Only Indians would be jumping for joy for being invited to a party even though the host greeted them at the front door by slapping them around and telling them to behave themselves at the party.

Better than not being invited to the party itself and sit at home or being thrown out of the party after knowing which locality you come from.

Did u read that properly?
If i go to a EU country(after getting VISA there) i can enter phillipines, without visa and stay for 21 days !!
I cant enter phillipines from chennai directly without a visa !!
I'd say its discrimination !!

Pls ask them to give the same access to pakistanis too... we will see the reaction......
Its not discrimination , will they allow same for the 6 six countries you mentioned ? :undecided: Will the same offer apply for Pakistan ? No .Its just like privilege to Indians who are well educated and of high standards . Of course those who managed to get to EU are talented and better than normal Indian . Remember they are also Indians .

Of course those who managed to get to EU are talented and better than normal Indian .
That is the dumbest statement I have read. You mean those gifted patriotic individuals that decide to stay in the country and serve it from within are less talented than those in the EU?
desismileys_6770.gif

Permitting Indians to enter the country without a visa provided they hold valid visa from a European Union-member country or six other countries. The immigrations chief identified these countries as the US, Canada, Japan, Australia, Singapore, and UK.

That's rather an insult.

If there is no such restriction then the airport will be full of Indians if you consider the population (@ indians: i am not insulting them).

I don't see it as an insult but as a check that only certain people are allowed. Who knows in future this might be taken one step ahead. One step at a time.

What an insult indeed. Only Indians would be jumping for joy for being invited to a party even though the host greeted them at the front door by slapping them around and telling them to behave themselves at the party.
you speaking about insult ? P3c,abbotabad,salala,drone ........... I dont want to mention but you forced me by posting foolish and idiotic comment that makes no sense . Even you dont have such offer . Better stop wet dreams .

That is the dumbest statement I have read. You mean those gifted patriotic individuals that decide to stay in the country and serve it from within are less talented than those in the EU?
desismileys_6770.gif
lol u speaking about dumbest statement ? still iam unable to stop my laugh after your edit of post . It shows your mentality you switch sides just as US and China alignment . Dont be a fool , iam not saying Resident Indians are less talented , those who are extra talented would only manage to go EU (Iam speaking on average point of view)

Why few posters are so worked up about this news......I got no clue....:unsure:............:lol:

Its not discrimination , will they allow same for the 6 six countries you mentioned ? :undecided: Will the same offer apply for Pakistan ? No .Its just like privilege to Indians who are well educated and of high standards . Of course those who managed to get to EU are talented and better than normal Indian . Remember they are also Indians .

Yes, those u enter EU may be intelligent, but this is not the criteria for rejecting visas for mainland indians.. There is no dearth for educated fellaws here... 21 days is enough though... Indians havent been in any terrorist attacks worldwide, compared to the nation in our west...

Yes, those u enter EU may be intelligent, but this is not the criteria for rejecting visas for mainland indians.. There is no dearth for educated fellaws here... 21 days is enough though... Indians havent been in any terrorist attacks worldwide, compared to the nation in our west...
Pakistan obsession is Pakistan obsession

That is not true, many RESIDENTS IN THE COUNTRY are way smarter than those in the EU
yes dude , but i said avg ie if we have 100 people 70 talented and 10 go to EU , still we have 60 talented people in India . But its for sure that EU people are talented . Further processing is required to check talented in India thats why visa . Ps dont get confused by the word talented its just like eligible . Its just for meaning . My logic applies for Pakistan too :D

There are not rejecting visa for main land indians , just interview is required , see above . Its not for terrorist attacks... its just for security ,i mean data managing .

Its not an insult nor an privilege,its a clever move to boost tourism. Any international traveller from India,especially bussiness men,families etc travelling to EU or Other listed nations can simply consider an easy stop at philipines and having a few days stay there. Thats simply awesome.

Pakistan obsession is Pakistan obsession
In short you can say Pakistan is Pakistan :rofl:

Its not an insult nor an privilege,its a clever move to boost tourism. Any international traveller from India,especially bussiness men,families etc travelling to EU or Other listed nations can simply consider an easy stop at philipines and having a few days stay there. Thats simply awesome.
Can pakistan get such offer? That can be considered as privilege . With out visa is not a joke .I agree its to boost business . But they wont allow any one in that way who has money . Its just like Russia selling weapons to India and saying they are doing business . Its something more than that :tup:

What is the percentage of Indians who can afford international travel? How about the balance Indians population? Don't you think this is discriminatory. One rule for the "Rich" and another rule for the "Poor", and you supported this discrimination against your countrymen?

What is the percentage of Indians who can afford international travel? How about the balance Indians population? Don't you think this is discriminatory. One rule for the "Rich" and another rule for the "Poor", and you supported this discrimination against your countrymen?

the total number will easily cross the n multiple of the population of Singapore

the total number will easily cross the n multiple of the population of Singapore

Certainly, Based on population Singapore cannot be compared with India; that is not the point; the main point of contention is the discrimination against the poor.

Back
Top Bottom