What's new

Philippine Warship in Standoff With China Vessels

China is on the winning side and their troops surrendered to Chinese troops,that's the history,the known fact.we won,they lost.simple as this,ha
Ha ha stand in front of a dead tiger and saying I am not afraid of you. Even I keep my feet on you head. Simple as that

o0o0o0o 3000 nukes.. can you verify that with any real report?? or is that just propaganda??

if china nuked anyone, china would get nuked.. probably by multiple sources too
I don't think USA will nuke China if we nuke Australia first. Any way, not all Australian as stupid as you.

haha,have you even been to China.we Chinese know our country and our people much better than you do.dont let your ignorance blind your eyes.

Whats wrong when he said Chinese on the mainland dont have freedom of expression and basic rights?

U.S. military involvement ended on 15 August 1973 as a result of the Case–Church Amendment passed by the U.S. Congress

i think you are the one who needs history lessons lol

Vietnma war finished when S.Vietnam ceased to exist.

Whats wrong when he said Chinese on the mainland dont have freedom of expression and basic rights?

you can say whatever you want,we can live a better life year by year.come to China and see if we support this government or not,dont just stay at your home and make assumptions.

you can say whatever you want,we can live a better life year by year.come to China and see if we support this government or not,dont just stay at your home and make assumptions.
You are welcome to see so called dirty ugly India. Where you can feel what the freedom is. You should try that

Why? All Chinese here making false statements against India and US have sixth sense or third eye?

Fact is Filipinos are inferior to Chinese. Our military is too powerful. Next up india and Vietnam turn to be spanked.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom