What's new

Philippine Warship in Standoff With China Vessels

How can burning Tibetian monk is harm to Nuclear china. Please enlighten.

they dont harm us,we respect their choice.

Tell that to Mr. Bow who is recently thrown out of party for having different view.
You top three micro blogging sites where closed. Too much capacities

top three?i think Sina micro blog is the biggest in China,am i wrong on this?

Tell that to Mr. Bow who is recently thrown out of party for having different view.
You top three micro blogging sites where closed. Too much capacities

you dont even make the name right! and want to go into the issue that is none of your concern and the guy is not thrown out of the party "for having different view"! where do you have your indian briainwashing done?

they dont harm us,we respect their choice.

top three?i think Sina micro blog is the biggest in China,am i wrong on this?
How could I know. You tell me. I am telling you what I read here in India. The news was in TOI next day when Bow was fired from party

Brain washing ??? Correct us if you can. You can say Bow was@ ss we can't We telling you what your party decide to let us know

Through international media

BTW if it's not Mr. Bow what's it ???
Post if you are not gona be arrested for doing that

How could I know. You tell me. I am telling you what I read here in India. The news was in TOI next day when Bow was fired from party

Brain washing ??? Correct us if you can. You can say Bow was@ ss we can't We telling you what your party decide to let us know

Through international media

who is "BOW" you keep typing!:rofl:

Go stick to your toi cr@p! they make you smarter!
no MASSACRE / bomb attacks in india in the news today?

Vast majority of our Muslim Bros in Xinjiang and elsewhere are peace loving people. We carried out our law enforcement actions to restore order against the thugs !

Muslims living in Kashmir are unarmed rioters. Women in Manipur are harmless protesters. Why your army shoot or brutalise them?
This is your law enforcement??? I didn't know that Army handled law enforcement in China.....:lol:
July 2009 Ürümqi riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
200 dead and thousand's of injured protestors.......
protests happen in India too... but we don't kill people...

This is your law enforcement??? I didn't know that Army handled law enforcement in China.....:lol:
July 2009 Ürümqi riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
200 dead and thousand's of injured protestors.......
protests happen in India too... but we don't kill people...

the majority of killing are the thugs on Han Chinese. Nothing like what is going on in Kashmir and the red corridor states in india now!

we are pretty used to indian lies

who is "BOW" you keep typing!:rofl:

Go stick to your toi cr@p! they make you smarter!
no MASSACRE / bomb attacks in india in the news today?

Ya TOI is crap no doubt but I am not a fan of Chinese name either. So I might be remembering wrong low IQ you know. So I asked you to correct me if you are not going to be arrested for that. That you didn't . Means dude can they really arrest you for telling me exact name ?

the majority of killing are the thugs on Han Chinese. Nothing like what is going on in Kashmir and the red corridor states in india now!

we are pretty used to indian lies

Making one thing clear. Protesters protest. They are unarmed. Your freedom figters come with guns they fight. We kill. You kill both. Get something in your head. Now too much for high IQ

this is from BBC..

BBC News - Philippine warship 'in stand-off' with Chinese vessels

by the way..it is the pic of that warship which intercepted chinese vessel..

24_BRP-Gregorio.jpg

Ya TOI is crap no doubt but I am not a fan of Chinese name either. So I might be remembering wrong low IQ you know. So I asked you to correct me if you are not going to be arrested for that. That you didn't . Means dude can they really arrest you for telling me exact name ?

you can't even name of the person on topic correctly which carries no more than a very few alphabets. how much more can your boss demand higher level of mentally engaging works from you? :rofl:
tell anyone to have me arrested now, I am waiting!

this is from BBC..

BBC News - Philippine warship 'in stand-off' with Chinese vessels

by the way..it is the pic of that warship which intercepted chinese vessel..

24_BRP-Gregorio.jpg

they are still fumbling with the operating manual!:rofl:

you can't even name of the person on topic correctly which carries no more than a very few alphabets. how much more can your boss demand higher level of mentally engaging works from you? :rofl:
tell anyone to have me arrested now, I am waiting!

hahaah I find that the moment you said it was wrong. But I testing your courage against your beloved party to tell the name of MR. BO ! BO Yibo was that that difficult for you :P

but even then they captured a mighty chinese vessel and superior chinese crew...then they must have done a great job..dont you think??by the way...you guys issued a warning to Philippines yesterday and they captured your ship today..thats sure a liittle image dampner for your "Superior Rising China"...right???

Back
Top Bottom