What's new

Phew! Asteroid to miss Earth in 2040, NASA says

@sandy_3126 i dont smoke.... i dont drink alcohol.... i dont eat nonveg.... i recite mantras of long life and pineal gland.... i eat food one time a day and does 3 days fast every week.... i dont have enemies but am against evils.... i fear no evil.... Go on and explain the stuffs in my posts (it will be funny because the evidences i gave is by scientists)....

Last edited by a moderator:
@isro2222, mate I really like you and your absolute commitment to whatever you think and feel. All the jokes were just to have fun, and definitely not at your expense. If, for some reason I've hurt your feelings, please accept my sincerest apologies! :)

@Hyperion nothing can hurt my feelings.... However i do feel sad that people now even making fun of scientific studies.... i know the truth of universe. My pineal gland is in active mode and i know the reality.... However am sad majority of people refused to accept the truth. i know the reason of voilence around world.... Natural disasters.... Early death.... The sad part is people dont understand their own body.... Am here for people who want to know the truth.... Everything evil will kill them. i explained everything previously.... i told how words changes DNA.... how nonveg can change DNA.... How alcohol can change DNA.... How thinking negative can change DNA.... Which beings controls them.... Yet humans refuses to believe.... This all been known to humans since million years.... Now modern day scientists proving it that its true.... Why would humans dont believe their own scientific studies? Isn't that sad? It is.... Now i can tell u about how to live long if u want to know it.... Before that u must read every each scientific studies result (only if u want to)....
Words changes DNA (mantras are words created by nibirians as they know human body better)....
Scientists Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies | Wake Up World
You Can Change Your DNA
Positive thinking: Mantras for Change - Analysis - DNA
Alcohol changes DNA (told by nibirians and proved by scientists)
Excess Alcohol Could Damage Our DNA -- Health & Wellness -- Sott.net
Alcoholism Changes Brain DNA - The Canyon
Nonveg changes DNA (when DNA changes than humans attracts disease and sudden death by accident, natural disasters, bomb blast, murder etc etc) the negative energy a human emits is because a animal when being killed produces fear liquids which than humans consumes and that attracts negative frequency....
DNA damage from eating red meat linked to cancer | Education | The Guardian
@Hyperion nothing can hurt my feelings.... However i do feel sad that people now even making fun of scientific studies.... i know the truth of universe. My pineal gland is in active mode and i know the reality.... However am sad majority of people refused to accept the truth. i know the reason of voilence around world.... Natural disasters.... Early death.... The sad part is people dont understand their own body.... Am here for people who want to know the truth.... Everything evil will kill them. i explained everything previously.... i told how words changes DNA.... how nonveg can change DNA.... How alcohol can change DNA.... How thinking negative can change DNA.... Which beings controls them.... Yet humans refuses to believe.... This all been known to humans since million years.... Now modern day scientists proving it that its true.... Why would humans dont believe their own scientific studies? Isn't that sad? It is.... Now i can tell u about how to live long if u want to know it.... Before that u must read every each scientific studies result (only if u want to)....
Words changes DNA (mantras are words created by nibirians as they know human body better)....
http://wakeup-world.com/2011/07/12/scientist-prove-dna-can-be-reprogrammed-by-words-frequencies/
http://www.heartmath.org/templates/ihm/e-newsletter/publication/2011/summer/you-can-change-your-dna.php
http://www.dnaindia.com/analysis/report_positive-thinking-mantras-for-change_1668297
Alcohol changes DNA (told by nibirians and proved by scientists)
http://www.sott.net/article/231219-Excess-Alcohol-Could-Damage-Our-DNA
http://thecyn.com/blog/alcoholism-changes-brain-dna/
Nonveg changes DNA (when DNA changes than humans attracts disease and sudden death by accident, natural disasters, bomb blast, murder etc etc) the negative energy a human emits is because a animal when being killed produces fear liquids which than humans consumes and that attracts negative frequency....
http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2006/feb/01/research.uk

What the f*ck is going on over here? :what:

Aren't the Anunnaki royal deities in Mesopotamian mythology?

I read the word "Ishtar" while skimming through the posts. Isn't Ishtar the merciless, heartless Babylonian Goddess who ironically is associated with love & fertility?

**********​

I do want to warn you puny pathetic Gentiles; beware of the Reptilian Jews! :devil: :rofl:

reptile17a_02a.jpg

P.S. The picture above along with the text is provided as a joke, it is not meant to offend anyone. :angel:

The Jews aren't reptilians. :lol:

Nah dude Ishtar is the name of my space ship.

isro2222,

You truly are an inspiration, my friend. A bit out there, but an inspiration nonetheless.

To the Aliens,

Why do you guys have to probe people? What is the scientific objective? I demand to know.

DNA damage from eating red meat linked to cancer | Education | The Guardian

Big Lies here, from YOUR OWN link:
"The danger is that people will take the message from this that red meat is unsafe," said the commission's spokesman, Guy Attenborough. "But they're talking about giving people the equivalent of two 8oz steaks a day, seven days a week. Anyone whose diet is that unbalanced is going to have problems."

Let's give people a huge, more than healthy, dosage of vegetables and the same will happen

@PITA the answer to that is lengthy.... But i will try to make it short.... There are many types of aliens on Earth.... Large number of them are Greys.... They are many types of Greys. The orion Greys (from orion belt).... The zeta reticula (evil greys).... The tall greys (most advance and alot similar to humans by heart as they have feelings and they rule america).... There is robo greys too which was sended on earth in 1940s because of nuclear tests done by humans.... All type of greys want to rule humans. Some for good purpose while some for bad like making humans slave and food stock (our tongue and brain liquids important for their immune system).... They all are far advance and they created many technology to control humans.... The latest one was a triangle micro chip. Many humans had micro chip. Previously micro chip use to hurt but latest micro chip dont hurt. It takes over pottasium etc etc in body which controls humans.... They developed technology to delete abduction memory.... They even did test of frequency control (E.L.F).... they also did test on humans where a human kept driving for a month (he felt like just a day) however that human died because greys used some kind of radiation to control human brain.... That guy came home and his wife said u were missing since a month. He said he just went for a day.... His hair fallen, skin burned inside out.... Scientists said he was exposed to high dossage of radiation.... He died after few days. There are too many tests on humans and animals. One of them are on animals where large number of dogs, cows, horses been suicided. Dolphins and whales, birds too been targeted by this technology.... The bad greys want to take over. While good greys want to help humans. The good greys has peace treaty with our Ashtar galactic command.... While the bad greys are targeted by good greys and ashtar galactic command (specialy andromedans and pleiadians).... The sunspot was a threat to earth.... The good greys used giant motherships (which were bigger than earth) to make sunspot dissapear.... It will help calming global warming.... Let me know if u want evidences of every each thing i have mentioned.... Trust me than u will understand totaly....

@PITA the answer to that is lengthy.... But i will try to make it short.... There are many types of aliens on Earth.... Large number of them are Greys.... They are many types of Greys. The orion Greys (from orion belt).... The zeta reticula (evil greys).... The tall greys (most advance and alot similar to humans by heart as they have feelings and they rule america).... There is robo greys too which was sended on earth in 1940s because of nuclear tests done by humans.... All type of greys want to rule humans. Some for good purpose while some for bad like making humans slave and food stock (our tongue and brain liquids important for their immune system).... They all are far advance and they created many technology to control humans.... The latest one was a triangle micro chip. Many humans had micro chip. Previously micro chip use to hurt but latest micro chip dont hurt. It takes over pottasium etc etc in body which controls humans.... They developed technology to delete abduction memory.... They even did test of frequency control (E.L.F).... they also did test on humans where a human kept driving for a month (he felt like just a day) however that human died because greys used some kind of radiation to control human brain.... That guy came home and his wife said u were missing since a month. He said he just went for a day.... His hair fallen, skin burned inside out.... Scientists said he was exposed to high dossage of radiation.... He died after few days. There are too many tests on humans and animals. One of them are on animals where large number of dogs, cows, horses been suicided. Dolphins and whales, birds too been targeted by this technology.... The bad greys want to take over. While good greys want to help humans. The good greys has peace treaty with our Ashtar galactic command.... While the bad greys are targeted by good greys and ashtar galactic command (specialy andromedans and pleiadians).... The sunspot was a threat to earth.... The good greys used giant motherships (which were bigger than earth) to make sunspot dissapear.... It will help calming global warming.... Let me know if u want evidences of every each thing i have mentioned.... Trust me than u will understand totaly....

So the people with grey hair must be greys.

No, no, no, Spark, we're talking aliens and you're talking Lord of the Rings. That's the only way humans can switch colors. I should know. I'm PITA "the Grey".

isro2222, what is this Ashtar Glacatic Command? Is that like Star Trek?

Also, I have a Simian Line on my right hand. Someone told me once that it was because aliens used to mate with monkeys and the end product are guys like me roaming the earth looking for hot women. Is this true? Am I an alien? If so, what kind?

@PITA can't feed the troll anymore.... My last reply in this thread....

isro2222,

I'm really sorry about that. I didn't mean to offend. Thanks for the information though. Wish you the best.

Back
Top Bottom